Search results

1. B

Question: Has anyone looted a UL Item from RT

From what i know the loot is pretty similar, i think Caly might have a bit more, but clay mobs don't have rt loot. zombies used to drop old school guns and faps, in prison they had foot guards, but i believe its all been removed since loot 2.0. some twen stuff did drop from RT mobs, but i dont...
  2. B

Question: Has anyone looted a UL Item from RT

yes i looted a NeoPsion 55 Mindforce Implant from a Atrox the other day.
  3. B

Why does people scared of joining a society?

I am miner and i don't see the point of joining a soc.
  4. B

Help: rocktropia start

Its a one way trip only!
  5. B

Most grinding quest in game?

The NWO prison chain is quite long if you include the missions after you escape too (where you can obtain the anti-dote to enter the bio dome for vampire pet)
  6. B

Suggestion: A new start

Every couple of years people talk about new game that going give EU competition, but most don't even get off the starting blokes. You want to start a new game go for it, but as the old saying goes., If its not broken why fix it.
  7. B

How do you think Entropia will end?

When Messi dies. No the last thing on my mind is when this game will end. I comes after when the world will and after when will i die. If worried about that much just withdraw and play for free.
  8. B

RT Vixen Pet question

ND did say in chat on RT after Hammer and Taco discovered them. It might been on one of the forms that Rt had in past, but the all dead now. I am sure though Toulon did release a statement saying it had nothing to do with them, i cant remember if it was in a thread on here or on their forum.
  9. B

Selling: Rocktropia Hellstall(Booth) #1 - Sold/Traded

No its not. As anyone from RT can freely pop down to Hell and buy from booth. Granny rowans booth does well as she know what people want. If you know what your customers want you can do well. RT shops has often done well over the years as many rather buy from them than use AH. Its all about...
  10. B

Mining PVP claims should be extracted only in pvp areas

The problem is they not going in pvp area but staying on edge. So they move the claim to the edge of pvp area and extract in from while in non-pvp area.
  11. B

Mining PVP claims should be extracted only in pvp areas

You cant on RT, as it island (well apart from near TP). Is PVP still worth mining? Is not most resources can be found in non-PVP areas now?
  12. B

News: Nanocube Changes

Its not like they hard to get after change. I cant imagine mu going that high. Then again Messi did smell small markup! lol
  13. B

MA financial report

Did they not say in last years report that Calypso went back to MA control? Either way how they word it Calypso is still controlled by MA.
  14. B

Legal Position on the Death of a Society Member - Open discussion as rules vary in different countries

First of all i am not joining Stockholm Syndrome soc anytime soon. :P But yeah seriously i have written details about my account and i have number of avatars (on FL) for my daughters to contact when i die.
  15. B

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

i am pretty sure this was the case on RT too. When the player who did that kong mission to receive a land plot. ND gave him a shop as the land plots was not meant to be used.
  16. B

Mining finder radius fake

Oh you are so much more scientific in the way you mine to me, but i love reading your posts. I know i could so much better, but i a just to lazy. :D
  17. B

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Its this near future thing that bugs me. I dont like how MA can just decide on a whim to take something you own and do what ever they want with it. I know MA owns everything we own, but still there got to be some trust. Also who knows when this will next week or 5 years down line.
  18. B

Mining finder radius fake

I have got to be worst miner in game. I don't keep logs and i just use LBML. When i hit claim i drop another where Radis stopped so they don't over lap. Although i never have deposit for last 15 years and still making profit, i must be also the most luckiest miner in game. :D
  19. B

Storage capacity in Unreal?

Maybe ND could rent out storage space on RT we have the Thing Artic, Hell, SI and RT it self. Of course there will be small Tax involved too.
  20. B

how to be dumb, a tutorial

you jumped the gun a bit there. :D
  21. B

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Yeah you never hear a miner or crafter losing money. That's why they so popular professions in the game.
  22. B

Suggestion: Auction house

Like shops the AH has min tax this so MA get paid. If people don't want use AH there is Player to player trades.
  23. B

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

I hope there will be somthing special that miners can find too and not just in hunting loot.
  24. B

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

What are you going on about? This is all BS. The so called government did nothing it was all farce, so ND could push his crypto crap. What ul items are out talking about? RT has never really had much ul stuff. Jarhead ul came from L bp that drop. A Axe at the start of RT. A switchblade in...
  25. B

Land area tax payment issue.

He has written a to support, he is just letting other landowners of the bug.
Back