Search results

1. D

Boo's Shop. Outside Main (West) Entrance To Port Atlantis Mall.

Congratulations Kobar! :yay:
  2. D

Getting rid of tickets?

Support case filed, was told a fix would be released eventually, no date or time frame. As Oleg suggested, keep filing support cases if you're having the problem. Thanks for your answers!
  3. D

Hi Boo, your BP was delivered to a very happy Arkadian crafter, another satisfied customer! :D Maybe you should think about opening a chain of Boo's shops throughout the universe :yay: LOL (well technically no shops on Ark yet as you know, but hopeful it's coming)
  4. D

Wow, your shopkeepers certainly dress classy!! I know those are very expensive clothes, are you selling them too? And if they are on sale, could I hope for the same bargains as you offer on other items in your shop? Would love to get that dress at a discount :D
  5. D

Hi Boo, neat little shop you have there, and proud to see Arkadian guns on sale, one of our great exports! I have a suggestion for you. I came to your store using the PA mall TP, and took the televator down. The nearest exit happens to be the East exit (it's not indicated though), where there...
  6. D

Getting rid of tickets?

I was given Calypso event tickets that I never used. The event has long passed but I can't figure out how to get rid of the expired tickets. The TT will not accept them. I could drop them on the ground but obviously I don't want to do that unless I'm sure they would disappear shortly after...
Back