Search results

1. Painwrecker

Selling: Prospecting Skill Implant (L)

Hey there Selling a Prospecting Skill Implant (L) TT - 11.37 Ped, it is already in a chip for your convenience. BO - 179 Ped which should put is around the current market value. Kind regards, PW Contact here or via PM so we can set up a trade.
  2. Painwrecker

is it worth it?

hey everyone reading is it worth while to make a come back? I have been in and out of EU for quite some time now, going on a year now (more out then in atm).RL and such takes priority after all. I have seen a lot of changes etc in the game and markets, what is your opinion? Should I make a...
  3. Painwrecker

All the swords in EU

Hey everyone, I think I found all of the swords that we have in EU in RL.. or at least a pick of it! Link to image if font is too smallhttps://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/5/9/0/0/alqpwwp_460s_v1.jpg :lolup::yup:I can see the Nano dai, Katsuchi, Mako, Falx, RT beat cop stick...
  4. Painwrecker

Info: TT Mindforce implant

Good day Last night I bought a TT mindforce implant and then latter upgraded to one, i got off of a trade. When I went back to the TT to TT the implant, i did not show that it had any value, however the peds were still returned back into my card. I believe this is just a visual bug. I do not...
  5. Painwrecker

Help: Need some info please

Good day my fellow EU nuts :laugh: so after about a year and a bit away (logged on to keep account open). I started playing more actively again, I have never really been any good at crafting. I am mainly looking to skill this up and reach my goal of unlocking Blue Print Comprehension.:wise: any...
  6. Painwrecker

HoF: Some Gazz @ Gaia's Cradle

was running low on peds and did a 80 ped probe run, happy to see this after loosing a bit over the last 2 weeks.. here is the eye candy :ahh: have a new rule as given to me by our society Master, always have fun:yay::yay::yay: Kind regards, PW
  7. Painwrecker

My credit card is dynamic

Hi there I don't mean to bitch about things, but alas i figure i need to rant a bit. Since the start of the month, i made a depo of $170 not much I admit, but as of today my Ped card is on 36.60Ped. I can understand that the loot is dynamic and all that other crap, but too loose that much...
  8. Painwrecker

Achievement: 101k skills

i ran the skill scanner today and to my delight i saw that i have 101k skills now, not too bad for a noob like me :laugh::laugh: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&name=Yettie_Painwrecker_VonNjaapenstein or if you like... looking forward to the next 100k :yay: also the...
  9. Painwrecker

Achievement: Level 40 BLP Pistoleer (Hit) and coolness

Today went to neas place, just to offload some rounds, and got this in the bag https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/5/9/0/0/new_skill_coolness_20120715_15_34_20_098.jpg good luck to all regards, PW
  10. Painwrecker

Buying: Ewe ep-40 or 41

Hi as the title says, i am looking for one of these, pm me if you have one to sell. thanks in advance regards, PW
  11. Painwrecker

Uber: Unamped with a Finder F-105

Got my first Uber unamped on FOMA, using a Finder F-105 in Dome #15 :wtg::yay::yay:
  12. Painwrecker

Question: Argonaut set up

hey there Just a quick question regarding the most eco set up for argonauts... What gun is good for grinding on them (200 ped ammo per run) Armor is not really and issue, Pixie + 2A's or Rascal is good :) Thanks in advance Pain
  13. Painwrecker

Selling: Omegaton Pops Bp (L)

As stated above, the BP has 33 clicks in it. SB: 99 ped BO: 250 ped
  14. Painwrecker

what most of us think

I got bored, hope you like it regards, Pain
  15. Painwrecker

Selling: kick butt with burning power

Hey there, Selling Grunt Flamethrower (L) TT 19.45 and Stealth Flamthrower (L) TT 160 BELOW current mark up!:yay: Crazy good prices, they are on the auction. these weapons have DOT- damage over time as well :wise: regards, Has been sold
  16. Painwrecker

Selling: Selling Quad wing

Hi there I want to sell a Quad wing (L) TT is a little above 40 peds, Pm if you are interested Regards, Pain
  17. Painwrecker

New Switzerland

Hey there I would like to thank MA and the owner/(s) of new switzerland for an awesome LA, have gotten many globals there and last night my first HoF in mining no less! keep it up guys/girls Regards, Painwrecker ^.^v
Back