Search results

1. T

Selling: Skills

selling alot skills. PM what u need.
  2. T

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

Its MA problems :D they killed all MU,PVP,Craft,Miniing. Now they killed all ubers with huge loss.Soon here will play few nooobs who allways writing that all ubers with uber stuff stealing their money and no understanding that allmost all economie depends on them.GL with loots and GL with trying...
  3. T

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope

Nice weapon :)
  4. T

Known Issue - Mayhem Scintillator Series

MA didnt said 1 point worth 5 or 15 pec u decided that or player who sold. tt= 0 so looking from MA side u didnt lost LAst mayhem point have his worth just becouse was mission where u can take universal ammo for points this year nop
  5. T

u mean "EVERY" means all or just first one where was xtlc ? And im rly wont say that U or MA right here or NO :D just u cant change any. This was competition with prizes what u knew before participate
  6. T

what stat is wrong for u ? http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/merry-mayhem-2016/ all stats few mons ago was here u pay for points and put 1.4m pts to try win wep with stats what writen in this web all stats there : max dmg ,atks/min,range even DPP u can calculate allmost all about wep from...
  7. T

I dont understand where is problem ? :D if MA change stats back then is good becouse they said at event start what stats is. If they leave with better stats just say "thanks god" becouse u got more then expected All know these weps unique just becouse 1% of crit chance All who pay money for...
  8. T

Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Soko if LB disqualified u in 10 place:D u should get free ticket to mmowc or ask 10k peds or bonus prize :D
  9. T

Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Extra prizes better then top places ? Srsly? Maybe u mr taco got some nice bonus prizes from nd last years to? If thatnormal for u :D
  10. T

Selling: Adj Hedoc Mayhem

Selling [Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem] t0 pm with offer here or in game
  11. T

Selling: Will start taking offers for my stuff

i bid 5k on ring
  12. T

Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

2015 years autumn almost all "Entropy" soc stopped all events(there is no events) to all rush on Spiders (Takuta) maybe they know something and waiting some loot or maybe they dont have peds to hunt biger mobs or maybe they rush to do faster spider mission in non taxed LA. And "Helena" i think...
  13. T

Halloween Mayhem 2015 Results

Gz to the winners I think only Winner NR 7. used Terminator
  14. T

Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

ha ha ha Star crying again :D Created selling out thread allready ??? Want get some loot ? I think you should play more and stop cheat on small players like was with rings. Maybe then you get some rare like angel thights :D
  15. T

rare loot

This is allmost RARE game so all loot is RARE to :D From next VU maybe ammo and shrapnel will be rare to...
  16. T

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

I think not players problems that : all who knows wave systems playing 10min every hour and making profit.(Others who "enjoy the game" with playing more then 10min every hour can loose everything) ITS MA PROBLEMS Just all who knows and using that to get pyrite,shrooms,elm's...........more...
  17. T

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

Welcome to "Entropia Universe"...Last few years all this game is unfair !!! And like som1 said that is MA problem not players.
  18. T

Superrare Sacred Gorilla Pet

Looks EPIC !!!! Very nice pet :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  19. T

Selling: Selling Imp Hedoc

:bump::bump::bump: for nice hunt and PK FAP
  20. T

:bump::bump::bump::bump:
  21. T

:bump::bump::bump::bump: