Search results

1. Always0N

Selling: CLDs (Not X)

Greetings to all fellow entropians. I'm selling 72 x CLDs (Not used). Price slightly under AH, send me offer by PM, large quantities prioritized. Have a good day in Calypso!
  2. Always0N

Buying: Buying bunch of small pieces of lvl2 amps

Hi all, I'm buying all your small pieces of lvl2 amp, @103%. I'm looking for about : 1500peds TT. The amount I'm looking for will be updated as deals goes by. Send me PM or add me in game if you want to get rid of your long run of crafting remains :yup:! Kind regards, Always0N
  3. Always0N

Selling: Exarosaur Leather and Cloth

I'm selling the following stacks : * Exarosaur leather, 12.30 PEDS TT * Exarosaur cloth, 59.64 PEDS TT Looking for about 120%. Please send a PM or chat me in game if you're a buyer :yup:.
  4. Always0N

Selling: BP Book Limited (Vol. I) full of Welding Wire BP

Greetings! I'm selling a book full of Welding wire BP (L), for an overall 427 attempts. Price is 20Peds. Please send PM or get me in game if you would like to buy it :laugh:.
  5. Always0N

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Greetings everyone! Wanna buy 4 CLDs, 1240 each. Contact by PM or IG. See you soon and happy HOFfing :yay:
  6. Always0N

Selling: Nice stack of Dianthus Crystal powder

Hi there all, I have a nice stack of Dianthus Crystal powder currently for sell at auction : TT : 558.60, BO@123.70% Help yourselves! Take care and see you in game.
  7. Always0N

Buying: Finder F-106

Hi all, I'd like to buy a finder F-106, any tier. Fair proposals are welcome by forum mail, email or IG! Thanks for reading and see you!
  8. Always0N

Selling: Robot Beacon

Hi all, I'm selling aRobot Beacon, TT value 39Peds : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Misc&name=Robot_Beacon_(1111100010101101011011) Requested price is TT+260 Peds. Please send a PM. See you in game,
Back