1. Z

Which is better for EU?

+1 for the better card, CPU rarely bottlenecks
  2. Z

Selling: SOLD Emik Enigma L2 UL Tier 3.45 + Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Sold, closing thread (if I find how)
  3. Z

Some interest gathered around this sale, first one gets it :)
  4. Z

Updated thread, ares ring perfected is sold now.
  5. Z

Hi all, due to a change of plans I'm selling: Emik Enigma L2 tier 3.45, Tier increase rate: 120/200 + the amp for a perfect fit Fi/Ra/Co Dante Prices: gun + amp: TT +4690 PED BO
  6. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

I would go with CloudFlare between those two, too.
  7. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

No.
  8. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

Think it's more related to how busy is the server your avatar is in. Try teleporting to a less busy area (server) and it will be better, it's what I found so far. LE: to answer rest of the suggestions. I have tried lowest connection to highest connection, it didn't make a different, and I don't...
  9. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

I have installed on a SX8200 Pro, reinstalled the game, cleared the files, reinstalled it. Does the same thing, chat doesn't load on first try, second if I'm lucky, hope I don't get to log off and on for 5 hours again..
  10. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

Thanks for the reply, let me know if that works so I can reinstall it too.
  11. Z

Ingame Chat?!?

So... I've been logging off and on for 5 hours straight now and the chat has not loaded once. Is there a workaround for this? Will there be a fix before Unreal Engine in 2-3 years? This being something that will reduce activity in-game maybe MA has a look at this? I find this a little annoying...
  12. Z

Buying: Dante BLP amp

BUMP
  13. Z

Buying: Dante BLP amp

Hello, Looking for a Dante amp, message me your offer if you have one to part. Cheers,
  14. Z

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Uhm... "Rescue new colons"? :) Overall it's looking nice, I wish it was a bit less cartoon-ish Perhaps there's a way to switch between some UI themes, maybe implement the current active set but you can customize each one with a different design? Also, background seems way less detailed than...
  15. Z

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Unfortunately yes, I hate this part :)
  16. Z

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Usually, but this time they replaced even the last trace of Belk/Duru/Redu from the neighboring area, as far as I can see.
  17. Z

News: Server Downtime for Release

I wonder how far did they go with modifying mining resources distribution :)
  18. Z

Windows 11

Can confirm, no issues with LBML or Entropia.
  19. Z

Question: What is the main reason for the inflated prices of high end weapons and gear

So can I withdraw, hof, and then withdraw some more? cool.
  20. Z

My first 5 digit!

Thanks alot guys! I will probably up the details if I get one of those illusive RTX 3000 cards :)
  21. Z

My first 5 digit!

In case anyone was curious about this: Found this beauty with a F-105 finder and a D-Class amp strapped on to it! - Thanks Messi for the amp! :)
  22. 17_10_19_AlternativeRock20381.jpg

17_10_19_AlternativeRock20381.jpg

23. Z

Over 2k for land deeds.

Average payout for a deed/week is 3.538PED (source = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xMg4sasSqyA5i2sSO7UQBFimTW45Tw1swjFtq7-hRhg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=0) The same sheet shows a 5.63% ROI for year 2020 at 2.3k PED/deed, when investing you need to look at the whole picture. When investing...
  24. Z

How to get 90%+ TT?

Hi, Here's some data from my sheet, think it's around 50-50 unamped vs level 5's and "regular" finder: Total probes (including amp decay) TT dropped: 243909 PED Total resources out: 249538.23 PED TT return rate: 102.30% Numbers above do not include extraction decay (old TT extractor) and...
Back