Search results

1. Azgarot

Selling: AzGarot's Master Selling Thread

Hello everyone, These items no longer serve a purpose for me and it’s time they found new owners. All bids should be made public and offers received via PM that are accepted will be announced in the thread. Once a valid SB has been received, the bid will be announced and the window to bid will...
  2. Azgarot

Selling: TWEN Tokens 15k+

Selling 15k+ TWEN tokens @1.05p each Best regards, Az
  3. Azgarot

Selling: Summer 2016 or trade for Summer 2020

Selling Summer 2016, I can accept PED or TWEN Tokens. Also interested in a swap for Summer 2020.
  4. Azgarot

Selling: Large Supply of Pills

I got the following pills for sale: 5mg 10mg 15mg HyperStim SOLD SOLD SOLD AccuStim 779 SOLD 55 DevaStim 834 SOLD 81 NutriStim 1063 446 409 MediStim 334 SOLD 391 Neurostim-A 697 / / I am looking for bulk offers, however, I don't intend to devalue the pills to the ground as...
  5. Azgarot

Selling: Mod Resto materials (As package only) - SOLD

Hey everyone, I am looking to sell the materials for the Mod Resto. I am only interested in PED, no item trades. Items list and quantities listed below: [Bio ID Verification] - 3200 TT @103% [Rad Conveyor] - 5389 TT @109% [Vacuum Flux Energy Generator] - 6900 TT @127% Price for the whole...
  6. Azgarot

Selling: Deleted

Deleted
  7. Azgarot

Buying: Vacuum Flux Energy Generator

Need a total of 15k TT of these, paying 120%. PM me here or in-game. Best regards, Az
  8. Azgarot

RENTAL > Genesis Rainbow Sword T10

Genesis Rainbow Sword T10 looking for a temporary home! - Collateral is mandatory to ensure the safe return of the items! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The Genesis Rainbow Sword Tier 10 can come...
  9. Azgarot

Selling: Halloween Ring 2022 [SOLD]

Hey everyone, The ring was SOLD for TT+13000. Best regards, AzGarot
  10. Azgarot

Selling: WTS LB-40 T6.99 + 10 FEN, LR-60 Aug T6.99 + HC204 [SOLD]

Selling the following items (will add pictures later): LB-40 Improved T6.99 + 10 FEN Amp Start bid: 67k Buyout: 70k LR-60 Augmented T6.99 + HC204 Start bid: 165k Buyout: 170k Both weapons are already past the most expensive tiers for those who might be interested in pushing them further. I...
  11. Azgarot

Buying: Want to rent Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

As the title says, I am interested in renting this chip. As high tier as possible and preferably with a fitting amp. I can provide collateral. Send me your prices per day / week / month in PM. Best regards, Az
  12. Azgarot

Selling: WTS/WTT Halloween Ring 2018 [SOLD]

Hey everyone, I got a Halloween Ring 2018 for sale, mostly looking for pure PED. SB - 18000 PED BO - 19000 PED The only item I am interested in trading is the Christmas Ring 2022. Straight swap for my HW18, no PED added on either side. Best of luck, Az
  13. Azgarot

Buying: Chikara InvestaFoe ES500

Hey guys, I want to buy the scanner from the title, please send me your offers! Have a good one, Az
  14. Azgarot

Buying: Want to RENT: Summer 2016 and Mayhem Trauma 5

Hey people, As the title says, I would like to rent the items from the title. Please send me your rates (daily / weekly / monthly) and the collateral necessary. In addition to that, I could also buy the Summer 2016 if the price is right. Kind regards, Az
  15. Azgarot

Buying: Imperial HAZEN Armor (M) and Shadow, Modified (M) parts

Hey everyone, I am in the market for the Imperial HAZEN and Shadow, Modified armor parts, please let me know if you have some for sale or know someone who does. The remaining parts I am looking for are: Imperial HAZEN Arm Guards (M) Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) Shadow Foot Guards, Modified (M)...
  16. Azgarot

Buying: Renting Electric Attack Nanochip 13 FEN Edition

Hi everyone, I am looking to rent an Electric Attack Nanochip 13 FEN. I can provide collateral. Please send me your offers and availability. Best regards, Az
  17. Azgarot

Selling: S0ph13 pet Lv32 - Auto Loot unlocked (SOLD)

SOLD
  18. Azgarot

Buying: [Omegaton A204, Hypercharged] - BOUGHT

Hey everyone, I am in the market for one of these, send me your best offers. Thank you, Az
  19. Azgarot

Selling: Largest sale of pills in EU (Neurostim-A, 5mg, 10mg & 15mg Stims)

Hi everyone, selling the below pills: Type 5mg (Stock / Price per piece) 10mg (Stock / Price per piece) 15mg (Stock / Price per piece) NutriStim 508 / 1 PED 456 / 2.5 PED 386 / 4.5 PED MediStim 123 / 1.5 PED 385 / 2.5 PED 326 / 4.5 PED Type Stock Price per piece Neurostim-A 417 3.8...
  20. Azgarot

Buying: Weapon Damage Enhancers (T1-T6) bulk

As the title says, I would like to buy bulk damage enhancers Tier 1 through Tier 6 in the following quantities: Tier 1 - 250 pieces (200 TT) Tier 2 - 300 pieces (240 TT) Tier 3 - 260 pieces (208 TT) Tier 4 - 270 pieces (216 TT) Tier 5 - 250 pieces (200 TT) Tier 6 - 250 pieces (200 TT) I am...
  21. Azgarot

FYI: Attere AzGarot Dominatum – Hunting Log

Hey PCF, The original opening post was moved below and is now merged with the second update of this log. The reason I decided to do this is so that I could keep a growing list of updates in the opening post in order to make the updates easier to follow as they will all be in one place. This is...
  22. Azgarot

Buying: Restoration Chip, Adjusted

As the title says, I am looking to buy: Restoration Chip, Adjusted for TT+4800 PED Best regards, AzGarot
  23. Azgarot

Buying: Lokabhu Electrifier Sword

As the title says, I am interested in buying Lokabhu Electrifier Sword. I would prefer a non tiered/low tiered one as I don't intend to use enhancers with it. Offering TT +350 PED. Thanks in advance, Az
  24. Azgarot

Selling: Neurostim-A and Ghost (M)

Hey guys, The following items are for sale: Neurostim-A x135 @400% SOLD Full Ghost (M) @TT+310 PED Tiers: Ghost Face Mask (M) - Tier 2.2 Ghost Foot Guards (M) - Tier 0.4 Ghost Gloves (M) - Tier 0.6 Ghost Arm Guards (M) - Tier 0.6 Ghost Thigh Guards (M) - Tier 1.2 Ghost Harness (M) - Tier 1.0...
  25. Azgarot

Buying: Maddox IV and Maddox IV GDC (L)

As the title says, I am buying the following: Maddox IV @TT+900 PED x2 BOUGHT - no longer need Maddox IV GDC (L) @TT+140% x5 (full TT) Feel free to either send me a PM here or add me in game. Thank you, Az
Back