Search results

1. K

Names for places?

Do any of the lakes or rivers or other geological features have names? The maps I've seen deal with mobs and teleporters (you know, the useful stuff). Obviously, some of the city / outpost names help (Twin Peaks, Half-Moon Cove/Bay, etc). Can we, or do we even need to, refer to areas by other...
  2. K

Equus owners RL reward

Mods please move thread to UberLoot section... :)
  3. K

Ruby Chirin Dragon

I can't answer your questions, but gratz on the find! -Mick
  4. K

Congratulations!!

Congrats, you two! :beerchug: -Mick
  5. K

Do rare pets still spawn?

Witnessed big drama over a tamekill yesterday on a sapphire devil. So it seems that rares are still spawning, but I haven't had any luck either. -Mick
  6. K

More Compet content in Entropia Universe

Anybody else think of the movie Harvey when they read this? -Mick
  7. K

Question: Justified? You decide!

I once had to ban a decent, well-behaved guy from the drinking establishment that I own because he kept bringing in friends that would cause serious problems. It hurt, because I liked the guy, but I couldn't continue to allow his idiot friends to grief me, my staff, and other customers...
  8. K

What colour is this dress?

Since seeing this for the first time yesterday, I've gone back and forth about three times. It's freaking me out a little. -Mick
  9. K

How to implement no-logging correctly

Sorry, sometimes I just think funny things. :hug:
  10. K

How to implement no-logging correctly

Ooh! I know! Craftable containers (UL) and craftable lock-picking sets (single-use) to open a container that doesn't belong to you!
  11. K

CDF Priority Alert!

What a coincidence! That's the same combination I have on my luggage!
  12. K

Auction listing error .....Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid.

Had the same issue with metal residue. Relogs & server changes didn't help. Tried again the next day and was able to list it. -Mick
  13. K

There is NO safe renting system ingame

Sounds like the same guy I chatted up a few days ago. He was making some pretty wild claims. I decided to see if he'd put his money where his mouth was. He talked in circles and wouldn't commit to anything until he finally claimed that his chat was too busy. I don't think he's legit. -Mick
  14. K

Mick's 3rd Birthday

Today is Mick's 3rd birthday. Ava created on 2010-11-30 :birthday: Most of you don't know Mick. He mostly keeps to himself. But Mick has expressed interest in exploring the social aspects of this game, and may start looking at joining a society. In game 2 or 3 times a week. 280 in...
  15. K

does the detox hurt?

Bummer. My merp looted an animal hide.
  16. K

Gradivore

I will try there. Thanks for the info!
  17. K

Gradivore

Still around? Any ideas where to find a Gradivore spawn these days? All the information I can find seems to be really old...
  18. K

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Mick Whip Kratt
  19. K

server crush in the middle of the mayhem

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.
  20. K

server crush in the middle of the mayhem

S,1 server crashed on me 10 mins in. Was refunded .01 PED. I'm not usually one to whine on forums, but I'll make an exception this time. The "refund" is a little insulting. Mick
  21. K

Vote-for-Entropia-Universe

voted.:cheer:
  22. K

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

EU is a game. There are no RL comparisons that are valid. EU is not RL. Ever been robbed? You feel violated and unsafe. Got looted? You feel like you lost a game. People lose stuff in games all the time, sometimes with RL value. When you play ANY game, you AGREE TO ACCEPT ANY POSSIBLE...
  23. K

"Gambling" : U.S.A. Legal Definition

I'm not an attorney, but I've been told in layman's terms that for something to qualify as gambling, it must fulfill three benchmarks: 1) Pay to play 2) Game of chance 3) Chance to win or lose I'm a bit of a noob, but it kinda seems to me that a concrete answer can't be given for any of the...
  24. K

Keep interplanetart auctions and TP's out

signed -- Mick
Back