Search results

1. Electic

Selling: Blueprints (400+) mostly components

Sold.................
  2. Electic

Achievement: Cga

For a hunter this is a nice addition to my skills I guess... Click to enlarge Thank You Electic "Dutchy" Power
  3. Electic

Achievement: Medicine

Another Skill in the Book :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. Electic

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Log 5

Selling Duchev Log 5 TT + 75 ped BO Electic "Dutchy" Power
  5. Electic

CND Appartments

What do you think is a good price for a CND appartment atm? Im looking for a price of the medium and small appartments. I was thinking: Small 500 ped medium 700 ped please leave your 2 pec
  6. Electic

Question: Scanning Skill

I got a question about scanning which i wanted to ask a while now but never came to it. About a year ago when I scanned someone, I could see what he is wearing and more importantly what he was holding in his hand. For instance I could see what kind of fap or gun he had in his hands. At some...
  7. Electic

Achievement: Coolness

Finally.... Dutchy is Cool :cool: Click to enlarge
  8. Electic

Help: Low connection speed with MA server

I need some help. I'm trying to download the update for the last two days now but I cant get it to work. Some how I get a max speed of 10kb/s. Also the downloading stops in most of the cases halfway trough the Entropia.exe file. Maybe it is my new provider, last weekend I got a new provider...
  9. Electic

Achievement: First Spider kill

I know lots of these threads are popping up atm, but I wanted this posted anyway. This morning I killed my first spider, it was a real fun but maybe should buy a higher dps-gun. Anyway it was a global to :D Click to enlarge Thanks you
  10. Electic

FYI: Hunting return with average gear test (P5a + A104)

I've been asked to make this thread by a friend of mine (Mikass) who is recording his hunting return. You can find his thread overhere: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/132080-hunting-return-average-gear-test.html I will try to do the same as Mikass but with a P5a powered by a...
  11. Electic

First conviction for Virtual theft in the Netherlands

Two minors from the netherlands are convicted for stealing virituel items in the online game RuneScape. This is the first time somthing like this happend in the Netherlands. The boys 14 and 15 years old have to do comunity service for there actions. The boys threathend, kicked and punched...
  12. Electic

Martial Arts

Finally after three months of skilling I unlocked Martial Arts Click to enlarge
  13. Electic

Icon Shop Stock

I wanted to buy Icons of all my unlocked skills but found out that there were none in stock of the easier to unlock skills. Are for example "Range Damage Assesment" and "Markmanship" gonna be restocked? Thank you
  14. Electic

RL arrest for virual crime

hope this is the right place to post this and I know its not EU related but I think this is very interesting.... On a Dutch newswebsite I found this articel about a RL arrest for a virtual crime. Beneath is a link to the article. I know its in dutch so here is a little summary in English: An...
  15. Electic

It's all in the Name... :D

Tonight my buddy (Wookie Wookmeister) and me decided to try some Hoggies... This was bound to be a big succes because of the combined UBER luck Skills of my bud and the great teamname making skills of myself. After an hour of nothing special this little baby showed up... Click to enlarge...
  16. Electic

S: Shadow Foot Guard F

Foot Guards Sold.... Tnx all
  17. Electic

Nice Item form a molisk

I had a nice run on saturday... only 2 globals.. First I had was a truck full of Shogun parts.. nice TT food: Click to enlarge But then, only the second mob... my hart made a pauze: Click to enlarge A Hermes Helmet M,L Electic "Dutchy" Power
  18. Electic

The marketing approach to a successful shop

Below you will find my thoughts on establishing a successful shop. Although I never owned a shop I came up with this little paper when the sale of the malls was announced. I was thinking of what was needed to become a successful shop owner. To give all this a base, I talked to some current shop...
Back