Search results

1. S

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested: 28SEP2018 Confirmed: Thanks for all the fish!
  2. S

Selling: All of my stuff: Gremlin (M), Bravo, Amps, Strike / UL Attack / UL Regen Chips, lots of BPs and Mats, and more

Hey all, I am finally making an effort to clear out my inventory. So why not offer it to my friends here. I would be happy to cut some pretty reasonable deals. Just get in touch with me here and we can work something out in game. Athenian Tunic (C) Blueprint 1 0.50 PED Ancient Greece (33)...
  3. S

*PC* Cryogenic Strike Chips

Hi folks, I just realized I have four Cryogenic Strike Chips (a lv.1, 2 lv.2's, and a lv.4) in my storage and as I recall these are not dropping in loot anymore, I was wondering what the community values this sort of item at. I would love to hear your opinions! Cheers, -Sol
  4. S

FYI: The LAG is back !

The lag was so bad for me that I could not open a trade terminal. What the hell! Guess I won't be buying ammo.:umn:
  5. S

Best Mid Level Mob For ESI?

I did have a 12ped ESI drop off a Jori Old a few months back. Still kind of in shock as it was my first one ever. Not the most mid level of mobs but enjoy. :dunce:
  6. S

Sweating bot on Oyster Island

Either way anyone in the community chooses to read Grey's response (both his post and the the "summery"), both are correct responses to the baseless accusations of cheating being thrown around. I met Grey shortly after he created his account and brought him into Tax in addition to taking him...
  7. S

maybe selling my stuff

not serious, but who can pass up stuff Put me down for a bid 1.85ped. All kidding aside, message me in game if your willing to talk about what stuff you might be selling. -Soloman Sol Gimorra
  8. S

Buying: Gremlin foot guard (M) and 5B Plates

Those are what I am looking for. PM me here or in game if your looking to sell. -Sol
  9. S

Feffox Mayhem

Maybe a unique Feffox DNA? Not really what I would call a win at this point but maybe we don't know everything. -Sol
  10. S

Help a new player out at the oil field.

Just my observation... But from what I saw of the interactions between the OP and others is somewhat sketchy. She has shown better knowledge of the game then what her stats would indicate and the things coming out of her mouth would have gotten most people shot while said in pvp. The degree of...
  11. rig relations

rig relations

12. S

Space currently bugged

So this was my reply from Support So I got caught in this issue myself. Not the first time and I doubt it will be the last. Sent in a support case as one is supposed to. Got a response when I came back 12 hours later. Would you all like to see it? Clearly I am still floating in Space...
  13. Space Support

Space Support

14. S

Selling: McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 12

Sure. tt+1ped bid here.
  15. S

Info: Cracking the Mcgrangus recipes!

Numbers for Log 1 Log 1 recipe (Cobaltium ingot): - 40x Basic stone extractors - 1x Durulium stones - 4x Cobalt stones - 100x Nova fragments -Sol
  16. S

FYI: Pvp Art for the day

My favorite flamethrower screenshot Seems like this belongs here. -Sol
  17. rig kill

rig kill

18. S

Info: Cracking the Mcgrangus recipes!

Awesome post! I was going to post my finding here but it looks like you updated the sweat crystals and Frigulerian with the complete numbers before I got up this morning. Thank you again and hopefully I'll have something new to add soon. -Sol *Edit* I spoke too soon. :) Galaurphite Ingot was...
  19. S

2012 Merry Mayhem Rules & Info

Not that I don't think this sucks for anyone in an instance, but still... Let the forum party begin! :beerchug::popcorn:
  20. S

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

Quoting myself: Where can we sign up to hunt rogue Motherships? The important part there was rogue, mate. I'm not a fan of bullies or self-titled kings with tinfoil crowns. As my post got the wrong sort of attention, I'll go look up the EFA enlistment page elsewhere (I took this post to be...
  21. S

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

Speaking of positive notes: Where can we sign up to hunt rogue Motherships? ... And maybe a few Dropships on the side? :laugh:
  22. Flex!

Flex!

23. Going Supernova 3

Going Supernova 3

24. S

Help: cant revive in space

I've been having the same problem and have been talking about it over on the Next Island forum. Here is the link to that thread: http://www.nextislandforum.com/threads/stuck-in-spaaaaccceeee.6396/ To sum up the last bit of communication I've had with support this morning, I was told that, and...
Back