Search results

1. S

Selling: All of my stuff: Gremlin (M), Bravo, Amps, Strike / UL Attack / UL Regen Chips, lots of BPs and Mats, and more

Hey all, I am finally making an effort to clear out my inventory. So why not offer it to my friends here. I would be happy to cut some pretty reasonable deals. Just get in touch with me here and we can work something out in game. Athenian Tunic (C) Blueprint 1 0.50 PED Ancient Greece (33)...
  2. S

*PC* Cryogenic Strike Chips

Hi folks, I just realized I have four Cryogenic Strike Chips (a lv.1, 2 lv.2's, and a lv.4) in my storage and as I recall these are not dropping in loot anymore, I was wondering what the community values this sort of item at. I would love to hear your opinions! Cheers, -Sol
  3. S

Buying: Gremlin foot guard (M) and 5B Plates

Those are what I am looking for. PM me here or in game if your looking to sell. -Sol
  4. S

What is this thing?

I was just flying around, minding my own business when I ran into this thing. I've been off planet for awhile and don't recall seeing this scary, flying, robotic looking thing before. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/2/5/5/print_screen_2011-12-03_1-0-53.jpg Clues anyone...
Back