Search results

1. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

Yeesh! What started as a joke has now blown into a very confusing, loop the loop of insanity. He he he, so :woot: to all u people out there who've posted on this thread! You've given me a lot of enjoyment reading what all u've said.
  2. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

he he he. thank u, though, i'd much rather a manlier title if u have one. my main issue with the rig is the "wanna bes" and the "nube uber depositers" they buy top of the line gear, and ain't got the skills to use it. and not only is that a nuisance when they shit themselves trying to use it...
  3. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

let me try and explain myself better, buy whatever shit u want. just don't use it until u've got the skills. otherwise u just a pest to those of us trying to accomplish something. oh and real quick, anyone know any ocean PVP areas?
  4. Viren Rector

sorry about that. i was just in a pissy mood, and it was just something to rant about.

sorry about that. i was just in a pissy mood, and it was just something to rant about.
  5. Viren Rector

Mining protest! (open letter to MA)

Ok for that, u've earned my respect. that's the best damn burn i've heard in a long time. And to answer ur question the answer is no, no, and no. I smoke an average of 8 cigars a night (not counting daylight hours), go through a bottle of whiskey a night (not counting daylight hours), and...
  6. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

NO! I'VE A PROBLEM WITH F*CKING POSERS! if u come in game fresh off tp and deposit a shitload of money and then go buy top level gear, then u ain't doing right. do like the rest of us and start off with the crappy shit, and work ur way up. otherwise, u ain't a PVP player, u just a nuisance.
  7. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

once again, u don't know what i've seen and witnessed. let me give u an example, a few days ago i was at the rig with some friends. we were having some fun with sleip fights. so after awhile i start going and help a few people level up their evade skills, well all of a sudden this chump comes...
  8. Viren Rector

hey look, if u doubt the truth, that's fine with me. ur shit opinion don't make no diff to me either way. all that matters to me is, i've got a shelf full of cigars, a cabinet full of whiskey, and a hot little bitch at my beck and call. and on that note, at least i'm not one of those who play...
  9. Viren Rector

he he he. thanks m8! i miss mining, i stopped when the only thing i was finding was damn melchi water. i swear, i used to be swimming in copper, but i ain't hit a copper deposit in ages. i hate people who assume i'm a nube player, just because i'm new to the forums don't mean i'm a new...
  10. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

11. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

ok so then tell me this, if u there to pk as u say, then why in the royal name of f*ck do so many just stand there? huh? if u was really there to PVP then u wouldn't be standing together in clumps. I've no prob with people there to PVP, but if that's what they claim to be there to PK, then...
  12. Viren Rector

warning: mobstealers

I was bored, so here's a little boredom tool. Try to keep your eyes from crossing while u look directly at the things below. :yay: :mad: :( :cool: :scratch2: :lolup: :silly2: :ahh: :eyecrazy: :woot: :wise: :yup: :smoke: :tongue2: :wise: :laugh: :confused:
  13. Viren Rector

sorry about that. that was supposed to be my closing quotation. seems i only copied the text and forgot the quote tags. no more midnight whiskey sours for me. :ahh: besides, for me inviting my mother over for a cup of tea always makes me feel better. :smile: so we good?
  14. Viren Rector

u clearly ain't no miner. for the ture miner the pleasure is in walking, dropping bombs and hearing that happy beep beep beep. then u get a nice big tower and u get to go brag saying, hey come look at my tower. u ain't no miner obviously so leave them be.
  15. Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Hey MA developers! Give us the xenomorph as a mob! If you give us xeno's the atrox will no longer be top dog, and we'll have something to use against those pesky nubes!
  16. Viren Rector

What sort of moron are you? "no loot from fapping?" i'm sorry, but, i was under the impression that u received skills from fapping. If someone faps you and u didn't hire them to perform the service, then in a way they are "looting" you. mainly because, they are using u as a stepstone in order...
  17. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

18. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

U too? i thought i was the only one who still had a WoW account these days. he he he. i may not be the highest skilled player, have the biggest soc, or even have the best armor/weapons/other sh*t. but i do have dedication. which is what it takes to survive at the rig. i train the old...
  19. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

Ur Probably Right he he he. thanks for replying! i know full well what the true issue at the rig is, "spend a few hours per log in session there" and i'll be honest, i train when i'm bored. but i do it the old fashioned way. the reason why i bashed the newbies in this little rendition is as...
  20. Viren Rector

Atrax Trains, Great Fun?

I've recently heard alot of whining about people who train atrox at the oil rig. So i decided to do something about it. The next time you see an atrox train coming at you, start playing Josh Turner Long Black Train, but use these lyrics instead, There's an atrox train, coming down the line...
  21. Viren Rector

Death Threats

F MA Go to the cops. If some asswhipe shows u screenshots that show that he/she has the potential to cause harm to u and/or your family, contact law enforcement.
  22. Viren Rector

B**** @$$ I know how u feel. I had this happen to me not too long ago. No one has any respect these days, and to all u assholes who said, "Sweating give MA no revenue, Hunting give them revenue so which u think they prefer?" Just who at MA u been talking to? I've dealt with MA quite alot...
  23. Viren Rector

Synthetic Mind Essence Should Be Removed From The Trade Terminal!

My Opinion on ME, SYN ME, MF, and sweat. Ok, so here's my idea, we all have been to Twn Pks right? We've seen all those people trying to sell body sculpting, facial sculpting, hair styling, hair coloring, vehicle customization ect. So, why not take vibrant sweat, and use it to power those...
  24. Viren Rector

Finish Your Discipleship for 300 PED!!

Thank ye. god i feel stupid :dunce:
  25. Viren Rector

Finish Your Discipleship for 300 PED!!

I'm sorta drowning I know this is the wrong forum for this question, but i'm short on bandwith atm. My question is what is CFD that i'm seeing under everyone's little avatar thingy? THanks to whoever answers this.
Back