Search results

1. D

Entropia Universe Active Player Base

Ever wondered what the actual number for the active player base is in EU? MA has always considered this number a "corporate secrete": I am unable to provide information about or discuss certain figures that are considered corporate secrets (Kim Calypso). well I've figured out a good way to...
  2. D

POLL: Average number of items on auction

Hi there Just wanted to do a simple poll on the number of items you have on auction. -This includes just the items you have on calypso. - I know some days you might have more and some days nothing, but I'm looking for a rough estimate of the average number of items you have on calypso...
  3. D

Calypso Ads

I've been seeing a lot of ads for planet calypso. But all of the are linked to the account creation page: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/new-account/index.xml?pid=1&ccode=calypso&plang=en&&cd=y Is this intentional??!! It would make much more sense if it were linked to one of these...
  4. D

Selling: selling 22.6 ped welding wire blueprints

hey As the title says i'm sellig 22.6 peds tt welding wire blueprints. If you are interested feel free to add me ingame: Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
  5. D

Mistake!!! :(

I know it was my fault I got the start bid mixed with the buyout, so i just raised the bid until it wouldn't go any further. But shouldn't there be some warning when you are about to make such mistakes. It could've easily been KPeds. MA Devs, it really isn't that hard implementing these basic...
  6. D

Some Trailers Maybe

I'm curious why EU doesn't have any good trailers. Trailers are really good for getting people into the game. Just take a look at EVE Online's newest trailer, we should some of these: http://www.eveonline.com/creations/videos/eve-online-retribution-trailer/
  7. D

Info: Free Peds Cyrene

hey I just wanted to let you guys know something about the hub on planet cyrene. The hub has many different parts, one of them is the "proving ground". The proving ground spawns tokens, just as the calypso oil rig spawns oil. And it spawns ALOT. That mean alot of FREE PEDS. the difference...
  8. D

sound stoped working

Hi Am I the only person who's game sound has stopped working after this last VU?
  9. D

vivo ur175 (L) bp (L)

hey, anyone have any estimate on the price of this bp?? thanks in advance :)
  10. D

Question: skill nerfs

hey anyone know if the skill nerfs include ms repairs and crafting?
  11. D

Question: dmg/pec ???

Hi, I was just going through entropedia when i saw something about the damage per pec of weapons. For example for the opalo it was 2.752. But how did they get to this number. Ammo burn = 2 pec decay = 0.02 pec cost per shot = 2.02 pec damage is something between 4~8. If we take the average...
  12. D

Question: why is my success rate stuck at 90%???

Hi, Does anyone know why the success rate of my bps are stuck at 90%??? I've increased the quallity rating to 100% chiped in skills . . . but its still at 90%?!!!!
  13. D

Buying: Buying Engineering skill implant

hey all I am going to be needing about 40~50 peds TT of engineering skill implants in a few days. If you have any for sale please let me know. with regards Diablo
  14. D

Question: Do Skills Effect ROR

Hi all. I've just started crafting and i was wondering will my low skills effect the average ROR or will i just be receiving more residues and initial ingredients but the ROR remains at 90%?? with regards Diablo
  15. D

Buying: Small ESI

Hi I'm in a constant need of small ESIs. Please add me to FL if you loot them:) Good luck Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
  16. D

Selling: Generic Fuse 5Ped TT

Hi, I found a generic Fuse with a TT value of 5 peds. If any one is interested please give me pm, preferably in game: Full ava name: Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
  17. D

Mother Ship repairing, skill gain, skill extraction $$$

One of the things I always wanted to test is to see if it’s possible to profit from skill extraction. So I bought a thruster, an rk-5 and some welding wire and headed towards the calypso space station from Rocktropia hoping that one of the mother ship owners would let me in for repairs ( didn’t...
  18. D

Skill extraction guide

For those of you who are not familiar with skill extraction. . . skills, just like anything else in the game have a value. You can sell your skills for peds. As I haven’t found a really good guide to skill extraction I have decided to write my own. In Order to extract skills you need an 1-...
  19. D

Question: Do mobs attack pitbuls??

When you're in a sleipner mobs wont attack you. When you're in a Valkyre they do. So what happens when you get in a pitbul. Will mobs attack?
  20. D

Question: A few questions about PVP lootable

Hi, I have a few question about the PVP lootable areas on the planet: 1- if I'm in a sleip or quad in the PVP lootable area could i still be shot down? 2- Is armor effective against mindforce? If not what can I do to withstand mindforce attacks? 3- If an armor is effective against long range...
  21. D

Question: OCR trouble, need help

Hi, I've written a mining log program. At the moment its two parts. part1: takes pictures of mining finds and stores them in a folder part2: takes excel files of mining data and creates maps of the finds but I'm having trouble with the OCR part. I need an OCR program to find the texts in the...
  22. D

Should we change "P.E.D"??

When Entropia Universe first started it was just a project. It's name was "Project Entropia". No one knew that one day it would become this popular! having over 1million registered users!!! So if its not called "Project Entropia" anymore why is the currency still P.E.D ( Project Entropia...
  23. D

Respawn Theory Poll

there have been many different theories about how resources respawn. Different players have done field experiments but now one has come to a conclusion. I think a poll might give a good idea into which theory is correct. Theory 1: Resource finds are player based: This means that the resources...
  24. D

Poll on Seeker (+ enhancer ) Depth

hey everyone, I was just wondering what average depth calypso miners are searching so I decided to make a poll about it:D If you use depth enhancers please calculate the depth of the seeker + enhancer effect
  25. D

Question: Small Area + Resource Respawn

Hi We all know that after we have mined an area, we should wait a while for the resources in that area to respawn before mining there again. Fortunately in a big planet like calypso ( if you stay away from Tps and stuff) the chances of mining in a location that someone else has already been...
Back