Search results

1. A

Buying: WTB Musca L Canis L Lupus L

if you cant find a set i have the bps and can craft them. but im selling alot of items look in the selling section
  2. A

Buying: Arkadia Underground Deed

I just listed alot of items for sale
  3. A

Selling: Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet

bump my pet post
  4. A

bump for a cool pet today
  5. A

Selling: (F) Ghost set

yes i do and a bump goes on lol
  6. A

Price reduction bump for the price reduction:wtg:
  7. A

bump it up sale my pets
  8. A

another day another bump i have 8 left if correct:eyecrazy::wtg:
  9. A

.... my daily bump
  10. A

bump it up to the top
  11. A

...... bump it to the top
  12. A

As the title says I have only 8 Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pets left. I'm letting them go for only 65ped each or I would be willing to take one (1) AUD. pm me in game or send me a message. All are at lvl 1 so get a fresh start on taming them today :yay:
  13. A

Buying: looking for beauty skills

bump it up
  14. A

Buying: looking for beauty skills

Hello all as it says i'm looking to buy some beauty skills here soon so if you have any or know someone who does pm me.
  15. A

any more offers come don't be shy
  16. A

Saturday bump
  17. A

92 veiws come one come all bump for the day
  18. A

another day with another bump. a great armor set come get it
  19. A

daily bump 40 views and no offers? comeon you know you females need this armor lol
  20. A

F Ghost armor set 6 pieces with shogun foot guards total tt is 314.75 asking for tt+150 contact me in game. If you are interested in it. remember it is tt+150 so about 465 ped might be willing to separate armor pieces for a price
  21. A

Buying: Bulk Arkadian Key 1's

maybe you should tell people what you are paying for the keys. this will allow us to know what you mean by "I'm not looking to completely pay for someone elses skilling losses but simply share the cost." The skill a person gets on doing a lvl 1 bp is so minimal that it is not even worth...
  22. A

Buying: Shopkeeper & Gigantium Sign (PC)

i have a Gigantium Screen (PC) it is 5 item points i have an extra if ya are interested
  23. A

Buying: I have CLD (not CLDx) that I would trade for a shopkeeper

you might think about offering some ped as well seeing how a CLD runs from 1400-1600 and a shop keepr runs around 2k ped on the low side and 2500 on the med/high side. but consider this a friendly bump
  24. A

Selling: major make-up and mask sale

last bump all items that have been sold are marked on OP ty for the purchases
  25. A

Selling: major make-up and mask sale

Bump for the day face paint and pens still available. I will no longer deliver these if you would like them they are on arkadia,I have made several trip via warp and the buyers are not on or they are a no show. So if you would like them come and get them. If they are not sold by 9/4/2015 then...
Back