Search results

1. A

Selling: Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet

As the title says I have only 8 Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pets left. I'm letting them go for only 65ped each or I would be willing to take one (1) AUD. pm me in game or send me a message. All are at lvl 1 so get a fresh start on taming them today :yay:
  2. A

Buying: looking for beauty skills

Hello all as it says i'm looking to buy some beauty skills here soon so if you have any or know someone who does pm me.
  3. A

Selling: (F) Ghost set

F Ghost armor set 6 pieces with shogun foot guards total tt is 314.75 asking for tt+150 contact me in game. If you are interested in it. remember it is tt+150 so about 465 ped might be willing to separate armor pieces for a price
  4. A

Selling: major make-up and mask sale

Hello fellow entropian’s what I have for sale is all my make-up supplies because I will no longer be doing mask. There are several great mask makers in the EU and well ………..I’m not one of them lol. So I’m looking for a bulk sale meaning I will sale all item in one shot or I will break it up into...
  5. A

Buying: LOOKING for Gradivore Wool

As the title says in need Gradivore wool entropedia says it’s a common drop the locations are; LA19 40224-35878 36364-27962 34330-34008 And at Camp carramone 34740-31080 If you happen to have any pm me or let me know ty I’m willing to offer around 112% for the wool so let me know what you...
  6. A

Buying: looking for Mahketta armor sets

He he all, as the title says im looking for a Mahketta armor set M I would also be interested in a F set if the price is right pm me in game or on here if you have pieces to this set. Anthony Ranger Morris
  7. A

Selling: Ancient Strong Pet deeds

Hello Everyone I have some Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet deeds and some Ancient Daikiba strong pet deeds for sell these are the ones that can spawn on any planet at any lvl. The new Ancient pets cannot be created, what’s in circulation now among the players is it. So come get them while supplies...
  8. A

Selling: Fullset of beauty equipment & tools

Equipment Body Sculpting Toolkit 28ped(full tt) Body Sculpting unit 88ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Toolkit 34ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Chair 98ped(full tt) Hair stylist tool 24ped (full tt) Hair stylist chair 78ped (full tt) soldsold sold come with all offers pm me here or in game.
  9. A

Selling: Beauty Business/ Apartment/ Suplies

Equipment Body Sculpting Toolkit 28ped(full tt) Body Sculpting unit 88ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Toolkit 34ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Chair 98ped(full tt) Hair stylist tool 24ped (full tt) Hair stylist chair 78ped (full tt) equipment left
  10. A

OMG the funniest space joke every

A Pirate goes into a space bar and says, ”Hey I’m going to offer a space travel service for free because all the other MS owners are robbing their customers by charging them.” :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: FUNNY HUH!!!! No but seriously I was in space the other day traveling and I seen in the space...
  11. A

Selling: Hair stylist Business

Equipment Selling as a package 3000ped Body Sculpting Toolkit 28ped(full tt) Body Sculpting unit 88ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Toolkit 34ped(full tt) Face Sculpting Chair 98ped(full tt) Hair stylist tool 24ped (full tt) Hair stylist chair 78ped (full tt)
  12. A

Selling: Beautician items & Business

Hello fellow Entropian’s Have you ever wanted to get into the beauty profession? Or maybe start your own Business in the EU? Well…. do I have a deal for you. You’re beautician needs all rolled up in one tight little package. What I have here is a fully functional beauty shop set up on calypso...
  13. A

Beauty Services

Angels of Arkadia Has a full service beauty shop we are conveniently located at Celeste Harbor TP shop # 2. We do body sculpting, face sculpting, haircuts & colors our prices are fairly priced so everyone can afford to have beauty applied to their avatars. We offer discounts when you do...
  14. A

Selling: Selling Shopkeeper/Shop Space

Ok I have had several people ask me about renting space in my shop on Arkadia so I have decided to rent my shopkeeper out it has 20 items that can be placed in their anything from vehicles to deeds. What I propose is this: I’m willing to rent my shopkeeper out on a trial basis with its 20 item...
  15. A

Buying: looking for a privateer

Hey guys I’m looking at purchasing a privateer and would like to know if there are any for sale ATM. If so please Contact me via PM or chat with me in game Anthony Ranger Morris
  16. A

Buying: looking for BPS

Looking for Arkadia Blue prints no components I have them all, but looking for stuff like weapons, attachments, armors “Aquila, Pegasus, Perseus”, Pulsar plating (have pulsar 8 already). If you have any EXTRA's please let me know, and I know some are rare and I would be willing to entertain your...
  17. A

Selling: Selling 40 "PET" DEEDS

As the title says I have 40 ped deeds for sale, I’m selling them in stacks of 10. The top bidder at the end of the auction will have the first shot at buying them all or just one stack. Example; you bid the SB = 150 and no other player bids then you can buy each stack for 150 (150 X 4= 600)...
  18. A

Selling: Shop space

:idea: Ok I had a guy ask about placing a shopkeeper in my shop or renting mine out, well I have given it some thought and here is what I’m willing to offer. I’m willing to rent my shopkeeper (20 item points) and a Gigantium sign (or bring your own 1 point sign) to be place outside my shop for...
  19. A

Buying: Buying ARMOR/ARMOR Plating BPS

Ok guys a new year is already in full force :yay:I have a few things I’m looking for and would like to know if anyone has them. As the title says I’m looking for armor/armor plating bps I would be willing to take L/UL bps just let me know what you have bps I’m most interested in are Arkadian...
  20. A

Selling: Beautician business

Hello fellow Entropian’s Have you ever wanted to get into the beauty profession? Or maybe start your own Business in the EU? Well…. do I have a deal for you. You’re beautician needs all rolled up in one tight little package. What I have here is a fully functional beauty shop set up on calypso...
  21. A

Selling: SELLING Apartment

SELLING Apartment (SOLD) I have an apartment in building 18 lvl 4 in celeste harbor north. I’m selling it partly furnished and ready to move in. once SB is met the auction will last 3 days highest bidder at the end of 3 days will be the winner 1 hr snipe rule will be in effect. I might also be...
  22. A

Selling: storage clean out

I have a lot to try to get rid of so if there is something you are looking for let me know. remember all prices are open for negotiations are welcome Armors sets: Male Pixie 19.11 ped Warrior 26.42 ped Explorer 71.50 ped Shogun 189.42 ped Female Adj female pixie 48.6 ped Renegade 34.36...
  23. A

Info: Warp flight service reviews

Due to the lack of respect in some post I’m pulling my reviews. I think it is really sad that some people cannot have a little self-control and act like they have some sense in themselves. All I asked for was a little respect and to be contacted if there was an issue with a review and yet a...
  24. A

Buying: BUYING RK-5 & 20 bps

I'm looking to buy rk-5 bps and some rk-20
  25. A

Buying: firewall bp

im looking to buy a firewall shin bp
Back