Search results

1. D

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Register me please Angel silvana stargazer
  2. D

Drop Rate Research and Very High Markup on OLA 21!

Be happy about it ? I cycled around 20k ped without any item ?
  3. D

Drop Rate Research and Very High Markup on OLA 21!

Bumping this awesome event to get more people on this LA. Sadly still no mentioned item for me after 10 global but credit for the other event. Go get your markups !
  4. D

Estophyl Olympics : greatest Estophyl hunting event ever! 15K prizes & free participation!

I'd like to take part http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=137111 Character Name: Silvana Rockbitch Angel Screenshot:
  5. D

HoF: They still cant convert me to Lt xD

might get better in the future ;)
  6. D

HoF: First Hoff

and i thought im blind
  7. D

Selling: Weaponz and Armorz and other Fecal Matter

considering ul vass, gimme a day please
  8. D

Uber: 1184 Zinc

deserved than for sure
  9. D

Uber: Finally, first Uber!!

grz from caty,)
  10. D

Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

skills dont matter all all...sigh~ well grz anyhow
  11. D

The Boar Project

run 6 well due to cnd supplies i changed to 102/104 and will stick to that since thats most supplied.. 300 bombs with 102 300 probes with 104 total cost 1370 Hitlist xii angelic xii alice xii growth xii cald xv cald xii melchi viii growth xv melchi ix gazz xv growth viii cald xvii ganga xii...
  12. D

The Boar Project

mostly i run all the domes...and 140/300 means 140 of 300 dropped.of both kinds
  13. D

The Boar Project

sry work is kinda hard right now.. and rufwon your right...current run @140/300 and already paid completly see later on for the next run
  14. D

well...if you ask me its just a matter if your about to gamble? you wanna risk it big?go ahead...you are aware you might loose 100%? go ahead.. you want the chance to hit it big?go ahead.... you denie any of this questions?wise choice ;) daron
  15. D

he has no skills to use the 2k...i guess even not the tk320 @lvl32 you still dont have sib on the 2k so he is a few steps off that.. and the sib on the 320 might start@24 or the like
  16. D

The Boar Project

well...omg...no 101 amps on cnd so i had to buy 102....no cheap amp supply so i had to pay markup ;) 300 bombs with oa102 300 probes with ea102 total cost... 1000 ped please dont ask for a hitlist but it was...sad total return including markup 500 ped...sad but true no glob Balance -500...
  17. D

The Boar Project

run 4 300 bombs with oa101 300 probes with ea102 total costs 758 xi lyst x lyst vi alice vi alcie viii cald viii growth vii oil viii cald xii gazz ix crude oil ix sweet viii ganga vi solis beans xi iron x oil xiii melchi vi melchi viii iron x garcen x melci vii lyst vi melchi xi lyst vii oil...
  18. D

The Boar Project

indireclty they are,i always put 3% of returns aside not counting em for repairs/new finders and what else
  19. D

The Boar Project

run 3 300 bombs with oa101 300 probes with ea102 total costs 758 hitlist ix oil vii nexus vii melchi vii melchi viii dianum x melchi xi dianum vii oil xii cald vii cumb x iron viii ganga viii ganga viii cumb xi iron x growth x petonium ix melchi vi oil xiii alice viii copper xiv caldorite...
  20. D

The Boar Project

Run 2 300 bombs with oa101 300 probes with ea102 total costs 758 ped hits: 1 vi typo 1 x melchi 1 x garcen 1 xi ganga 1 vii lyst 1 xiii growth 1 x ganga 1 xi ganga 1 x nexus 1 vii alice 1 vi alice 1 xiv iron 1 xiv zinc 1 x alice 1 xiii melchi 1 xiii alice 1 XX Zinc 1 ix melchi 1 x narc 1 x...
  21. D

HoF: wrong ore!

or i might have posted in the uber's section ;/ still waiting for my first mining uber...and that @lvl 32 pros/29 surv... well lets see how the cnd try works furtheron. For questions, doing a mining blog right now on cnd with oa101/ea102's here is the best shot from today,) yours daron
  22. Xx

Xx

23. D

The Boar Project

ty for the good wishes... will post next late this night... but expect it to be ....GOOD! one massiv till now, 800 zinc 5 globals...and still 120 of 300 to go ;)
  24. D

HoF: Sweet aint it?

let me think.....wait.....wait...need a sec....one more...HELL YES ;)
  25. D

HoF: Sweet aint it?

Since i already uploaded it for the mining blog i can also post it here ;) Newest hof in Enmatter...okay the first after 5403 probes tbh ;) EA102 Yours daron, whos hopeing for more soon;)
Back