Search results

1. D

HoF: wrong ore!

or i might have posted in the uber's section ;/ still waiting for my first mining uber...and that @lvl 32 pros/29 surv... well lets see how the cnd try works furtheron. For questions, doing a mining blog right now on cnd with oa101/ea102's here is the best shot from today,) yours daron
  2. D

HoF: Sweet aint it?

Since i already uploaded it for the mining blog i can also post it here ;) Newest hof in Enmatter...okay the first after 5403 probes tbh ;) EA102 Yours daron, whos hopeing for more soon;)
  3. D

Buying: Buying Weapon/Metal Equipment BPS

Greetings, as the topic states,looking for BPS in these 2 categorys! QR is prefered, lvls above 3 in Metal, anything with QR in the Weapons section! Be welcomed to PM me! yours daron
  4. D

Selling: Lr 32 ul

Greetings, as the title may suggest, I am selling my unlimited LR32, full tt always wich means 6,5k ! SB +5k Buyout +6,5k Will consider items, preferably i'd add peds for an other UL gun yours daron
  5. D

The Boar Project

Greetings folks, this will be a CND mining project. Will always do 300/300 runs with oa101/ea102 .Reason for this ampsieze is simpy that i always did best with em, moderate risk with chances of success. For the skills... im a lvl 32 prospector with tk320 and a lvl 29 surveyor with mt1000...
  6. D

Looking for a hunting partner!

Hello folks.... after reading the topic you might think.... is he rly that desperate for a team? Well in my mind i think having a set partner available most of the time is just the best way to go ! So here is what i seek.. a set partner to hunt with.. 3-x hours a day...im only most days...
  7. D

Buying: Unlimited LR 48

Hello, as the title MAY suggest I am buying a LR 48 unlimited around marketprice.. send me offers via pm or post here yours daron
  8. D

Selling: Shadow Shins M

Sold, srry
  9. D

Buying: Unlimited LR 41

Unlimited LR 48 close please,wrong topic
  10. D

Selling: Full Vigi (F) and 6a Set

Greetings, as the title may suggest, i am selling a full Vigi set (f) with the according set of 6a's. All is at full tt, would guess thats aprox 300? cant say directly due to beeing offline. Starting bid is tt+1k Buyout is...whatever you offer me that i think its kay Enddate tomorrow 20:00...
  11. D

FYI: Seekings german soc,

Greetings folks, after a longer retirement in EU my time finally allows me to play activly again. Ages 27 working as a leading officer in an "open" office im usally online during later evening hours central european time. As for my profession,im a dedicated hunter of bots. Skill level is...
  12. D

Silent Uber!

Hello guys... caty is by now a pretty old avatar and played a lot...and till today i ALWAYS managed to sneak around any uber or items worth 1k+.... best was 888 ped... but today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while skilling jesters This is surely my till now best loot, how uber it will get we will...
  13. D

Selling Breer P4a (L) UNLIMITED BP!

Greetings people, today i managed to get my first uber , this sweet BP! Bidding starts at +4k. Accepting female Armor Parts bear and upwards at current Marketvalue, Buyout 9.5k Auction will last until Sunday the 27th 15:00 MA time, CURRENT BID 4k good luck bidding, caty
  14. D

Did i say i am addicted?

As some of you might have read, im a molisk addicted;) so here are the results of the last 2 days, a feff got in way and left a kors too,no i fear i didnt stop molisking More to follow soon, i'd say,)
  15. D

Cat's back slaying molisks!

Hello,some might remember me, the molisk addicted! After returning to PE due to a hard IRL incident im back slaying molisks!! Here the results! 1 hof and 5 gloabls More to come i'd say;)
  16. D

BUYING all Cb 19's

As the topic says, im buying this gun up to 300 ped/day 110-115% depends on amount send me a pm <no guns under 35 ped>
  17. D

Buying Full Bear F

Please pm me the price you have in mind,thanks
  18. D

Buying Adjusted Omegaton M2722 and Unlimited Rikers

Greetings, as the tittle says, im buying those guns,reasonable prices please, send me pms please and bump the thread, by the way sorry for creating an other one,couldnt eddit the title,delete it please mr mod,thanks in advance yours
  19. D

Buying Riker Ul 1-3 UNLIMITED!

greetings, as the topic may suggest, i buy Riker Ul 1 Ul2 or maybe even UL3, UNLIMITED! UL 2 would be prefered,but pm me with your price for the other 2 too, thanks in advance no posts please only via pm daron
  20. D

Looking for society...

Greetings fellow readers, first to introduce myself, im 22 years old working as a financial consulter in a greater german bank,wich also indicates my home country,germany. Due to that fact i'd prefer a german talking society,anyhow don't be shy that aint a main criteria. Now to the part wich...
  21. D

Kors 380 L?

Greetings, as i am in love with my new wife.... ahh... gun... i need new supplies of it. So we come straight fast to my question, wich mobs loot em? I have checked pe-wiki but i dont believe thats all! I would REALLY appreciate any help! thanks in advance daron
  22. D

Everquest 2

Greetings, first of all you might think this is in the wrong section, no it aint. Let me explain you why its perfect here! Here is what i offer for sale: 1) Platin Coins in the fabulous Everquest 2 online game, right now having enough supply for the server : Valor 2) I offer a...
  23. D

Selling full Thunderbird F

Greetings, hereby im selling a full set of Thunderbird F for my friend. Well you will surely ask yourself, why the heck would i need such a set? The answer is pretty simple, its a medium cost armor wich allows you to kill mid end mobs quite easy. Let me quote some examples,allophyl stalkers...
  24. D

Buying Salamander Thighs M

As written above in the title im buying salamander thighs M , so please if your thinking to sell yours write me a pm here and we can discuss about the price! Yours daron
  25. D

Todays hunt!

Well after my mining Ath yesterday i thought Lootius has left me.. well assumably i was wrong Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge Lets see how long this luck lasts! Hopefully some more! yours daron
Back