8. W

Selling: MacMahon Vengance Tier 9,1+

buy this awesome gun :)
  9. W

up we go....
  10. W

When You Thought PvP was BAD

what can i do ingame where my skills have no effect? nothing, so mindark should have locked me earlier no? and thats why i made a support case so they could fix me sooner rather than later, and after i was unlocked i got 1k peds for being locked that long. select target nope, but when i hunt...
  11. W

please tell me you are jokeing, i missed 80% of my shoots with LC-60 and now im using aimbot? i do use move to target, and when i press right mouse button it tries to shoot the target, and i was standing behind the oil pump, and got "stuck" on it. and i pay MA to more lot or in english iv...
  12. W

well thanks for the kind words, onslaught, hmm that sounds like im a one man army :) i was the only one attacking cloud untill xp started to fire his rocket.
  13. W

"allways come out shooting" thats a good one, you never shoot unless you are 100% sure that you and someone else is able to "combo" someone to death. and about the rest, you are like the inventor of most of these things, now you point your finger at others. i tried to broker a peace...
  14. W

bringing up my post
  15. W

Hello im currently takeing offers on this great gun, massive dps and very nice eco. Leave offers in Thread,pm or ingame currently tier 9,3 // Walfgun Wallfie Phami
  16. W

Question: Thorifoid buff - to keep hp down. Exploit or part of the game?

the helmet defeats the purpose of lootable.
  17. W

Selling: Paint Cans

Bringing up my post.
  18. W

B-u-m-p.....
  19. W

B.u.m.p....
  20. W

B u m p...
  21. W

Hello im selling ALOT of different kinds of Paint Cans. Have all except the common ones like Green,Brown,Deep Cadmium,Violet Creem. pm or add ingame to make a deal. //Walfgun Wallfie Phami
  22. W

Question: Would you tier your Armor?

I currently have 6 pieces of (M) Sentinel at tier 3,9. And one part on 3,5~. Cant afford to tier unless i hit a ath over 60k :)
  23. W

Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

Now imagine makeing it to lvl 80 granadier... lvl 32 is nothing compared to lvl 80.
  24. W

Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

Vaporizers are to powerful. not because im in pvp4, because im not there much. I think skills should matter more, Since iv invested ALOT of money to chip skills and skill up. Just so i could have a "advantage" in pvp and hunt bigger and more eco. Why should it always be the players that are...
Back