Search results

1. W

Selling: Sentinel M T 3,99

Im looking to downgrade, pm me with offers. Accepting deeds and some items
  2. W

Selling: MacMahon Vengance Tier 9,1+

Hello im currently takeing offers on this great gun, massive dps and very nice eco. Leave offers in Thread,pm or ingame currently tier 9,3 // Walfgun Wallfie Phami
  3. W

Selling: Paint Cans

Hello im selling ALOT of different kinds of Paint Cans. Have all except the common ones like Green,Brown,Deep Cadmium,Violet Creem. pm or add ingame to make a deal. //Walfgun Wallfie Phami
  4. W

iv been in wss for 2 months now and this is what i get...

All this was a joke to pull peoples chain, iv been asked many times how much i got paid to join WSS by some people, and this was just to make them rage a bit :D
  5. W

Selling: Male vampiric cloak

Im takeing offer on this awesome piece of cloathing. Some info about it :1% lifesteal, you can wear armor with it, it doesnt decay (2pec equiping fee), The more dps you have the better :) Offers can be items, cld and ofc peds. Current best offer is 25k ped
  6. W

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000 Tier 4

Selling my eco tagger. Currently Tier 4.0 Remaining tiers are: Tier 5: 83 Tier 6: 97 Tier 7:114 Tier 8:90 Tier 9:97 Tier 10:77 SB: 13k BO: 14,5k
  7. W

Full T3 sentinel

Today i got around to tier the final pice of sentinel, to tier 3 :) Now i got a full set of tier 3 Sentinel M :) Im happy hehe //Wallfie
  8. W

Buying: Handgun skills

Hey there! im looking for handgun skills. add me ingame "Walfgun Wallfie Phami" or send me a pm ingame
  9. W

Selling: Adj v-1 tier 3+

sold! close please
  10. W

Buying: Laser Weapon Tech

I got what i needed. Close it
  11. W

Buying: Adj v-1

found one, close it please
  12. W

Buying: Quickness skill implant 25-30ped tt

found what i was looking for so please close.
  13. W

Selling: Full UL Male Sentinel Tier 2-3

keeping the set :P please delete this thread ty!
  14. W

Selling: Selling of a few of my toys :)

Selling a Genesis Dragons Breath @ Tier 4.4 SB TT+10k BO TT+12k Camo Arms Urban Stalker @ Tier 6.0 SOLD Offers ingame or in pm
  15. W

How long is a reasonable time to be locked because of a bug?

Hello! when i logged in the 9th october after the VU update (12.8) i had double skills, and they did a patch 15 min after the release, and i still had the double exp, so i did a support case, and i started to hunt(waiting to be locked). But i wasnt locked, i had a crash 5h later and thats...
  16. W

Anyone that got locked by "the skill bug"

Anyone else that got locked from "the skill bug", that still is locked? That didnt chip out or did anything else like that, I mean only hunted/crafted/mined?????? I'm still locked, not getting any information on my support case's... its been a week now... :(
  17. W

Buying: Mod Fap

Hello! As the title say's, i'm looking for a Mod Fap, Pm me with info or contact me ingame. /Wallfie
Back