Search results

1. raxxor

Easter Mayhem 2019

"mining"-event
  2. raxxor

Buying: Vigilante foot guards / hunter mentor edition foot guards (M)

Write to me ingame or send a PM via the forum.
  3. raxxor

0 Sucess with high skills

What does skill have to do with it? You would have like a 20-40% sucsess rate if you went for full quantity, but you went for full condition.. so.. 1% ? It's also about QR on the bp ^^ skills only effect that.
  4. raxxor

Serve court papers - via Facebook - The Straits Times

I'd rather have a honest MA, telling us about these kinds of things. In the end someone Will sniff out these stories anyway and there will be backlash.
  5. raxxor

Not enough memory, while I have 4 gb

Upgrade your system, nothing else will probably help if you're using 32-bits in Windows. Install Ubunutu and run Entropia on it. That way you'll probably have enough. meanwhile I have a 64-bits system with 16-gb RAM and still feel like I need more :yay:
  6. raxxor

Entropedia Database Dump

Nice :) I'm going to tank it down and store it. If someone hasn't created a second Entropedia site by summer and I'm not too busy I'll build a new Entropedia site just for the fun of it and as a bakup for myself if Entropedia goes down(or I'm getting to furious with waiting for a response from...
  7. raxxor

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

My guess is that a lot of players aren't actively playing after MM, they are broke and salary ain't coming in until next week.
  8. raxxor

Graphics Card Choice - Cry Engine

Nvidia I'd say, I'm not a AMD fan so to speak.. hehe. I recently upgraded, and my graphics card works perfect, have had no problems at all, everything runs like it should. I'd recommend it.
  9. raxxor

Graphics Card Choice - Cry Engine

I'm using a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Gaming G1 graphics card. Works perfectly good for me :) Max Graphics with 45 FPS or Above? Why? Over 30 and it's fine. Preferred for Cry Engine ( EU's Engine) Don't think they build graphics cards specifically for engines :) the lastest ones are usually...
  10. raxxor

Selling: Armours sets and 6a plates

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  11. raxxor

12. raxxor

Help: I cant see my character nor anyone elses! please help!

Are you using a graphichs card from AMD? Thats probably your problem.
  13. raxxor

14. raxxor

UL: 6a plate set - SOLD Shogun set(M) - SOLD Limited: Selling limited polaris set and a hermes set with 1 infiltrator part instead of hermes part.
  15. namnl s 153254

namnl s 153254

16. raxxor

Entropialife? No, I've asked
  17. raxxor

Entropia Memes

As a Swed this pretty much sums up weekends and evenings in my soc and #Sverige :beerchug: :beerchug:
  18. skål

skål

19. raxxor

Skype is down

Skype is just static noise, use teamspeak for godsake!
  20. raxxor

Argonaut Bronze Challenge @ Pemphredo Island

I'd like too see smaller argos than hunters, scout - gatherer perhaps. When you add hunters to the mix it suddenly becomes stressful to grind argo, in that case I'd rather go for the scav elite spawn outside fort troy.
  21. raxxor

Help: New Player - I've never been able to log in (Account Locked)

Well let me re-phrase myself. Of course you can change it, but only really crappy china tec or hackers use it. Suspicious if anyone playing entropia tries to login with a "emulated" MAC adr? Yes:scratch2:
  22. raxxor

Help: New Player - I've never been able to log in (Account Locked)

What kind of Computer are you using if you're able to change something that should be a unique number? Everytime they make a network card they put one in. In this case Mindark acted right.
Back