Search results

1. Ted

Suddenly unable to log in to Entropia.

Im logging in to Entropia every day. Today Im suddenly unable to log in. I log in and the Security Code is accepted, but Entropia shuts down while loading. Next time I try to log in Im "Allready logged in" this is looping forever. Anyone else had this problem lately?
  2. Ted

Selling: Ted Storage Sale Updated 2022.12.04 (Christmas stuff added)

Christmas stuff added. Sold stuff removed. Will add some more from time to time. My markup wishes are not binding as MU fluctuates a lot. I will not promise to answer lowball offers. TY for watching.
  3. Ted

Selling: Robot Beacons and stuff

Robot Beacon (111100000000000000001001) 26.81/35 PED Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011) 39/39 PED [Face Sculpting Toolkit] [Exarosaur DNA Samples] [Merp DNA Samples] Old Hangar/Spaceship parts (?) : 2 x [Generic Transformer] [SOLD] 2 x [Energy Storage] [SOLD] 1 x [Generic Fuelpump] [SOLD] 1...
  4. Ted

Price Check Hangar components?

I vas going through my storage trying to clean up a little and I found a bunch of what I believe are old hangar components? Does any of these still have a value? They do not show any Auction information. 2[Generic Transformer] 2[Energy Storage] 1[Generic Fuelpump] 1[Odenfield Ventricle System]...
  5. Ted

Private Chat window annoyance

I think I have fu*ked up my UI somehow? Whenever I start a new private chat the "Main info tabs" (I know there is a better word for it) attaches to it and is moved under the new private chat window. This is REALLY annoying. Is this a new "feature" or have I been accidentally messing with some...
  6. Ted

Selling: Furniture

3x[Mannequin Pad] (Male) 3x[Feffoid Statue] 10x[Black Marble Pedestal] 1x[Black Leather Armchair] 1x[Worn Lounge Chair] 5x[Gray Armchair] 1x[Barbecue] 1x[Wide Exarosaur Painting] 2x[Wide Stink Tree Painting] 1x[Raven Valley Painting] 1x[Small Raven Valley Painting] 1x[Wide Raven Valley Painting]...
  7. Ted

Change in Dailys recently?

So I'm back in EU after another 6months hiatus. To me it feels like there has been a change in the pool of dailys? Are the bonus missions still available, and have the Medusa and Lahar missions changed to only involve calamusoids now? I'm probably wrong since I have only about a week worth of...
  8. Ted

Selling: FULL M/F sets of Turreloin Settler Clothes for the 20% SpeedBuff Upgrade Mission

I have a few full sets of Male and Female Turellion settler Clothes for sale: [Turrelion Settler Coat (M)] [Turrelion Settler Jacket (M)] [Turrelion Settler Goggles (M)] [Turrelion Settler Pants (M)] [Turrelion Settler Boots (M)] [Turrelion Settler Coat (F)] [Turrelion Settler Jacket (F)]...
  9. Ted

Buying: [GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler] or other similar UL FAP

Trying to find a decent Eco Midlevel FAP like [GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler] or other similar UL FAP. Please PM me with offers
  10. Ted

Selling: Strongboxes

Want to sell: 97 [Christmas Strongbox] - 2 PED each 192 [Easter Strongbox] - 3.5 PED each 198 [Summer Strongbox] - 2 PED each 31 [Halloween Strongbox] - 2 PED each
  11. Ted

Selling: seasonal boxes

173x[Christmas Strongbox]@2PED each 192x[Easter Strongbox]@3.5PED each 148x[Summer Strongbox]@2PED each 37x[Halloween Strongbox]@2PED each
  12. Ted

Selling: XMas crap for sale

Christmas spirit for sale: [Christmas Tree 2017] 4[Gift Wrapped Box] 50[Christmas Garland] 200[New Year Champagne 2018] [Reindeer Trophy] 4[Christmas Star] [Christmas Tree Hat (M)] [Christmas Googly Eyes (M)] [Jolly Christmas Hat (M)]+M/F Blue and Green [Polar Bear Head (M)] [Christmas Red...
  13. Ted

Mission: Die and Supply - Items

I got this mission that requires a large ammount of items to be delivered in for a reward in Shrapnell: Currently the MU for all this makes it a pure loss and I see no reason to do it then. Im looking for a crafter that can make a bulk price that can make it possibe without being a loss...
  14. Ted

Selling: Empty Skill Implant (L)

Empty Skill Implant (L) @1070% TT=724.54 SOLD Edit: Small and medium ESIs sold. Edit 2: All items sold
  15. Ted

Selling: 22x[Embra Spectral EnBlade, E.L.M Edition (L)] 10x[CDF BLP Power Amp 3 (L)] and [Enkidd Howler S.5 (L)]

18 x [Embra Spectral EnBlade, E.L.M Edition (L)] 10 x [CDF BLP Power Amp 3 (L)] (+36dmg, all full TT ) [Enkidd Howler S.5 (L)] (101m Tagger, 56/90PED TT)
  16. Ted

Cold Feffoid Fury

So you have a feffoid event going, it is nice and great spawns, loads of kiliing. Why not allso extend the Feffoid Missions beyond Bronze? Silver and Gold would be nice. Im done with Bronze and would like to have a few more goals while hunting Feffiods.... Also the Shared loot spawns is a...
  17. Ted

Selecting "All" in Repair Terminal crashes game 5-10% of the time

For a long time now selecting "All" in Repair Terminal makes game crash 5-10% of the time. Does anyone else experience this? Im thinking perhaps one of my items cause this, since others I speak with dont experience the same.
  18. Ted

Selling: Full TT ESI

SOLD Thread can be closed. Looted a FULL TT 1250PED [Empty Skill Implant (L)] Looking for buyers, perhaps Ubers wanting to skill down before MM?
  19. Ted

Selling: Allot of (L) Weapons

9 RDI Energy Amplifier Alpha (L) (+17Dmg 98.5%Eff) 15 MarCorp Kallous-3 (L) 3 EWE LC-120 Purpose (L) 3 Binary Mayhem P7 (L) 2 Omegaton Igni L2000 (L) 2 Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful (L) 2 Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank 32 (L) 4 Lacerating Attack Nanochip VII (L) Allot more in storage, but...
  20. Ted

Question: Dev Posts

I really like the" Dev Post" selection that lets me see if the developers have posted anything recently. My only complaint is that Bertha Bot is not in it. Can anyone tell me how to make a advanced search for several users postings like the "Dev Post"? (I tried but could not work out how to do...
  21. Ted

Selling: About 50PED of Welding Wire BP (L)

Hi. I want to sell about 50PED of Welding Wire BP (L). Currently at Caly, taking a trip to Toulan and Cyrene soon.
  22. Ted

FYI: Client Loader not responding

After the last update (15.10.1) I could no longer run Entropia. I could run the Clientloader and it updated the game, but pressing Launch button would make the clientloader hang and show "Client Loader not responding". I searched around the forum and came to a fix...
  23. Ted

Selling: Storage sale on Chips (L)

Since I have not gone the way of the mindforce I have gathered up some Chips over time. If anyone have any use for any of these, give me offers. Arsonistic Chip I (L) 24.00 Arsonistic Chip III (L) 28.72 Arsonistic Chip III (L) 36.72 Arsonistic Chip III (L) 44.00 Corrosive Attack Nanochip I (L)...
  24. Ted

Help: Gold Card worn out - Support not answering

Edit: CASE IS CLOSED! I called MA directly and the mess got cleared up within the day! Finally I'm back in game. Hi. My Gold card is completely worn out and I need a new one. Made a support case 2016-05-24, but they have not answered even after several updates. Tried to mail Entropia...
  25. Ted

Selling: Shrapnel

I have 5.5k TT of shrapnel for sale Please PM me with offers
Back