Search results

1. CaptainIgloo

A newbie's sick run of bombs

Not OVERLY special, but probably the best string of three bombs I've ever had (all documented here): First one was an XI Gazz, not too bad, thought I'd double bomb, then I hit this: Tried again and had an XII Erio on the other side too! Very ore-rich that place ;)
  2. CaptainIgloo

First HoF

Well, I started my mining log today, and what better way to start than with a nice HoF? :D Oh, and PS, thanks to taleb in the soc who taught me of the auto-tool function. Was at about 40 ped before I realised that one...
  3. CaptainIgloo

A newbie's mining log

Figured it'd be easier to keep details of my endeavours here, rather than lose it somewhere on my PC! Will probably start this sometime on Monday, as I'll have a 'proper' budget (600-700 PEDs :p proper for a newb ;)) to play with, though I'll probably deposit a bit more every month to cover...
  4. CaptainIgloo

Returning

I'm returning to the game after a few months/years out of it, kinda strange to see all the changes that have happened since I've gone, feel like I need to relearn a whole new game now! Was hoping that a site like this was still around, so I'm glad that I can possibly have somewhere to talk to...
Back