Search results

1. T

Help: Rare ores & enmatter

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I have a query about rare ores and enmatter, primarily concerning depth, as I want to know if I'm wasting my time with my finder. Is it possible to hit resources such as rugaritz, dunkel and tridenite (or any other 'rare' resources) with a maxed eMine FS...
  2. T

My top 10 general peeves (avoid if you hate whining :D)

1. The fact that I already wrote this but my iPhone's such a pain. Frequently correcting my wrong doesn't help 2. Hunting the thing, losing PED (expected), and being trapped by glitchy helicopter tp's (full regards to neverdie for posting the escape route on his forums :wtg: ) 3. Mining returns...
  3. T

Selling: Naglfar MK1 w/ Anti Air Cannon

Hi As the title suggests, I want to sell a naglfar (which is uncolored) and the anti-air cannon, both of which are full tt. Please reply if you're interested or have any other questions :)
  4. T

The start of something new (?)

Hi guys (if anybody is there) I just recently got down to uploading SOME of my pics, and... I don't know how to resize them o.O Ah well... Anyways, mining fluctuates greatly for me. I do mean GREATLY. I've had significant high periods where I had an uber almost every few days and the very low...
  5. T

Your thoughts on: 2 mining ATHs in 1 day

I'm not sure if a thread has been made already about this, or if this is in the wrong section (in which case, a mod can just move it), but yes, the title says it all. What do you guys think? I'll start off. As a miner by profession (just a little FYI, my account was actually created in 2008...
  6. T

Uber: Vast Iron Stone

Largest uber yet, gotten with a level 10 finder amplifier :D I won't hide anything, so yes, you'll notice I talk to people out of Entropia and read the news while I dig up claims :laugh: Edit: The very first time I upload a screenshot and I screw up...perfect :D
  7. T

Reporting a scammer

*I will try to refrain from mentioning his/her Avatar name because apparently it's 'against the rules'. Having played this game for several years, I never thought I'd have to post in the Noobs' Corner section, but I recently made a very stupid mistake: I fell for one of the more obvious scams...
Back