Search results

1. H

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

2. H

Hunting returns after boss mob failure

50486, 60393 - Camp Poseidon And to the other comments about hunting above my level I manly stick to the young/mature the stalker was in reference to when I tried the wave once :)
  3. H

I am a new player to the game and to be honest I deposited a fair amount and expected to lose it but what about the poor new guy who can only afford $10-20 a month? should bad streaks affect them and basically allow them to play for a day or 2 and thats it for the month?
  4. H

Try a LP120 on a Traeskeron Stalker :)
  5. H

Hello guys I have only been playing the game for 3 weeks and graduated 2 days ago and was doing well/having fun and only losing a few ped per hour after mark up. So I graduated on the day when the Huskk mob provided no loot (Was watching the live stream of the hunt) so was nicely enjoying the...
  6. H

Calypso Gateway keep the equiptment?

you get more clothes in the pre gateway area to preview the look and don't take the stuff to gateway, whatever you get in gateway you do indeed keep. Did it like 3 weeks ago :)
  7. H

sell pixie sga

May get more chance of a sale if you post here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?42-Selling Doug
  8. H

ATH: 217K Zinc

OMG gratz thats :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  9. H

Bring on the noobs

Well yea that would work as well :D
  10. H

Bring on the noobs

Hi I am new to the game I played now for just under 2 weeks (a week as a free player testing the game and about 5 days as a depositor) so thought I would add a few points. How I found the game: I was looking for a new game after the last one I played shut down after I played it for 5 years and...
  11. H

Help: Get The Crystals

Thank you :) so I completed it about 22:00 MA time so if I try talking to mission giver at about that time today it should work :)
  12. H

Help: Get The Crystals

Hello I completed the daily mission get the crystals yesterday (Kill feffoids in cave and find crystal) The mission giver now shows a blue ! but won't talk to me? So how do I get this mission again? do I need to wait for a certain period of time?
Back