Search results

1. dixon

Buying: WTB Tier 5+ Omegaton M83 Predator

As title says, looking to buy tier 5+ preferably however all tiers will be considered. Pm me your offers here or in game; Mick Dicka Dicka
  2. dixon

Buying: Bought

Looking for an perfected ares ring. I'm looking for something for the right price. We all can see the price of ring are dropping so please don't waste time coming to me asking for absurds amounts of money.
  3. dixon

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 - Tier 0.0 Freshly Looted

WTS freshly looted Spirit Mk.1 Tier Increase Rate = 11/200 PM with Offer. Thanks, Mick
  4. dixon

Selling: Sold - Thread can be closed

Want to sell a freshly looted mk.1 spirit. TIR 147/200 Pm offers here or in game Pure peds only due to team split Ava name - Mick Dicka Dicka
  5. dixon

Genuinely not a whining thread

OK, I'm going to start by saying this isn't a thread of me whining about loot or how unfair the game is or whatever people perceive it to be. It is simply a question of what people think of my returns over the years and if it is reflective in others. So, account created 20/04/2004 and had some...
  6. dixon

Selling: Jarhead Male UL Set Tier 2-4

Want to sell my full Jarhead UL set Male. The set is texture in Oro Texture on all 3 sections. Tiers are; Mask - 2.99 Harness - 4.57 Arms - 2.99 Thighs - 2.99 Shins - 2.99 Foot - 2.99 Gloves - 2.77 Looking for sensible offers.
  7. dixon

Buying: Generic Nano Adjusters & Hardening Nano Adjuster A02

Buying 140 x Generic Nano Adjusters 35 x Hardening Nano Adjuster A02
  8. dixon

Buying: CLOSED

Buying 1050 Hardened Foil Message with price please.
  9. dixon

Buying: CLOSED

Buying full set of Renegade Male (L) full TT Or a set of renegade armor BPs Message with items and price please.
  10. dixon

Price check Jaguar and Adj Jaguar set male.

I'm considering investing in a set of jaguar or adj jaguar armor. What are they worth? Anyone know of anyone selling either of these and what price they are looking for? Cheers!
  11. dixon

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper Parts Male

Looking to sell my Earth Shock Trooper gloves and foot guards. Both parts are at 25ped tt each. Please post your offers. I will sell at a fair price
  12. dixon

Level 60+ (L) BLP Rifle

Where are they?! I feel like I'm forever looking for a blp rifle for my level... Looking at the weapons available, there are no limited rifles to use at level 60-65 or onwards. Now with the new update, it seems that the new ArMatrix range of guns has bypassed this issue also. As far as I...
  13. dixon

Buying: Spirit Mk.III E.LM

I'm looking to buy some E.L.M spirit mk.3 Let me know if you have any for sale. Pm me here or in game Mick Dicka Dicka
  14. dixon

Help: Weapons for mid level

Looking for my next weapon as I'm coming up to level 60 blp. 59.5 sniper 57.9 damage (54.8 pistol) So my question is after 60 what blp weapon should I be using? At the moment I use a Fletcher and boneshatter cdf when I get the tokens. Really I would like more range Any suggestions? Is it...
  15. dixon

Selling: Worn Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Foot Guards (M) or (F)

Hey, Selling Worn Feedback Panel which can be traded for RX OpTac x2 Foot Guards (M) or (F) Open to offers and looking for peds only Cheers! (Can be contacted in game Mick Dicka Dicka)
  16. dixon

When are they on the move?

When does migration start? Seems like I've been waiting forever for this year's movement?
  17. dixon

Uber: Just a little ESI

If you're all sitting comfortably, then I'll begin :) So me and a friend, supajosh, had a pretty poor hunt on a couple different mobs. We looted a small mushroom from the cave but even with that we were still at a loss. I had a few things to sell in Twin Peaks while josh went to check out...
  18. dixon

Selling: ESI Full TT (1250)

I was lucky enough to loot a full ESI at the Rex waves from the sand king. Full TT of 1250 ped. Starting Auction SB @ 920% BO @ 1000% I reserve the right to cancel or end auction at anytime
  19. dixon

Buying: Perseus set/parts male

As title says, looking for either set or parts but not looking to pay stupid mu for them. Let me know what you have and how much you want Cheers
  20. dixon

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII

Taking Offers on a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII Yearly MU is +3500 Sensible offers please :) Contact me or Chris Enzo either here or in game Thanks.
  21. dixon

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII

Looking for a Price on Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII Yearly MU is +3500 None sold after that
  22. dixon

Selling: Telfium Ingot

As the titles suggests, I am selling Telfium ingots. 6k TT value
  23. dixon

Selling: Shagadi disintegration sword

As the title says I'm selling a freshly looted shagadi disintegration sword Or will rent out for collateral Pm or reply Thanks
  24. dixon

Buying: ML -35 or similar

Looking to buy a ml -35 or baringer. Something with nice range and preferably blp. Send me some ideas and offers Cheers
  25. dixon

Achievement: 10Years!

So it's finally here, My 10 Year milestone... here's some stats... Highest Level: 52 BLP Sniper Total Number of Globals: 437 Total Loot: 56, 218 PED Best Loot: 1288 PED Mulmum Clan Leader Elite Soc: CRT - Colonel Friends: Uncountable
Back