Search results

1. M

Selling: [0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF]

:eek::eek: this toy is up for sale
  2. M

Selling: Some items up for sale

improved hedoc ... 0x0 tier 9, marver tango tier 7 dont replay me with silly prices save the time for you self and this is a sale tread so lest begin lest see how much you guys offer .... dont be shy shot me a price i mite just say siiii:yay::yay::yay::yay: enjoy playing entropia...
  3. M

message to MA and new ideas to the game

since the problem here is the people that buy big uber eco gears to cash out a lot in game and now the see is not easy to make peds anymore the cant pay there employes anymore and treating to sell out and leave the game.. well I thing is not really a big harm to the game onestly on my point of...
  4. M

Selling: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator tirt 7.0

well since tiering tango is super hard and a lot peds and most of that reload is crazy :laugh::laugh: Remain tier rate is 142 . 143 . 88 marver tango up for sell price is crazy but if you wanna have fun this is the monster :ahh: price is 50k :smash::tux::jawdrop::sniper::sniper: don't...
  5. M

Near by is disable but new option is available

so after seen this is working in pvp4 so be super carefull when you are in pvp4 and this is how works copy avatar link and and paste in chat after that click follow on the link and you see what direction is the opponent so this is giving free ped stay aware xD like hulk say ones if you see...
  6. M

anyone else have this issue or only me

I crash everytime I try to spawn a spear the cars from cyrene anyone else have this issue :scratch2::scratch2:
  7. M

RIG and MOBS

well I been notice rig have a lot share loot troxes :laugh::laugh: is this a mistake or this is how is gonna be if MA wanna spawn mobs at rig at least spawn some nice ramdom mobs instead of all trox spawn atrax rexteulum malcurentors evicerators warriors and all kinda ramdowm medium mobs be...
  8. M

The antibully sword

Well after seen all big DMG guns the nub players have super small chance so my guess is good to implement strong sword sometime uneco so skills still normal and more players gonna test PvP affordable PvP Not wait to 4 or 5 years to test PvP some players have been around for years but the don't...
  9. M

Question: anyone have this error

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: anyone have this error or is only me:confused::confused:
  10. M

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem 3.0

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/5/3/3/ajusted_tier_3_110936.jpg this owesome fap is up looking for new owner :wtg::wtg: make offer
  11. M

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip VII

this chip is up for sell make me reasonable offer and is yours :ahh: universal ammo Electro Kinetic Hit and Dmg Level 22 sib Attacks : 25/25 Damage interval : 52-104 Range : 46.2M TT plus 450 BO
  12. M

Selling: detpil V-rex 2000, SGA Edition 5.7

this rocket is time to lot it go was fun hold it :smoke::smoke: make offer reasonable one :boxer:
  13. M

Question: explosive :?

my question is why the remove explosives from mobs and lowered droping rate all ammo is available on tt machine I think now is the right time to add the explosives to tt machine since the recet all the loot or make the universal ammo work on rockets :)
  14. M

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem tier 4.0

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem this fap is up for sell if interst pm me uber tiers :beerchug:
  15. M

FYI: :) My first hof mining

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/5/3/3/mining_hof_pvp4.jpg :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::ahh:
  16. M

Question: remove cars from oil rig

:wtg: well for so long I been seen a lot people complain about mobtrain and and decay well the best solution to the rig is disable the cars around the rig pvp zone so people have to walk in back or use teleporter chip I mean probably is not much much to tp but the enemy still get some decay so...
  17. M

anyone have this error :?

anyone have this error XD I try log in and this is what isee:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: I think I see what couse the problem is the gold card not working I try log on website and all say is error
  18. M

Selling: VIVO T20 tier 4.1

ul vivo t20 is up for sell tt is lowes it can get taking offerts vivo is 100 ped tt so no big tt here :dunce: uber tier rate :thumbup::nurse::nurse: :nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:
  19. M

Selling: 0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF 7.3 THIS TOY IS UP FOR SELL

0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF 7.3 this toy is up for sell taking offerts good pk weapon if you up for pk and low level require LEVEL 40 sib max a level 45 :) with '''' hotfoot 45 amp '''' you can pk eco or kill big mobs like prots levis easy kill :lolup::lolup::lolup: here is entropedia info...
  20. M

Selling: 0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF is up for sell tier 7.2

0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF this toy is up for sell taking offerts good pk weapon if you up for pk and low level require LEVEL 40 sib max a level 45 :) with '''' hotfoot 45 amp '''' you can pk eco or kill big mobs like prots levis easy kill :lolup::lolup::lolup: here is entropedia info...
  21. M

HoF: finaly ty mindark

after so long hunt and bad loots finaly MA give me this thank you :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: thank you to all peeps say gz to me :))
  22. M

Question: hahaha very nice pvp MA lag plus more and more bugs XD

well I was have fun pvp ing in pvp4 :) and this shit happen lol can MA check what is this :O
  23. M

Selling: Vat-110

hello im selling VAT-110 tier 3.4 im taking offerts :) MU is +1099 decade so lest see who wanna it ================================================================== with enhancer 44.2 penetration 3.9 impact =======================================================================
  24. M

Selling: Tngo tier 5 and 0xo tier 6.8

-----------cancel in to next update
  25. M

Selling: hoverpod mk1 UL bp

hello im selling my ul blueprint to craft hoverpod mk1 only 2 in game so far BP is Quality rating 25.5 taken offerts :yay::yay: make and offert and maybe is yours this is not aution not price check ither but if oferts is reasonable them is yours :silly2: I have the hall bp to craft the...
Back