Search results

1. Merl

Selling: Pioneer Arm Guards UL: Decent Tier rate

With the demise of Hadeshiem one may wonder where one could purchase Pioneer arm guards UL. Well, I am selling one pair of Pioneer arm guards, UL. Decent Tier rate. Full TT(4 Ped). This item is uncommon if not rare. Pioneer arm guards L are common, but this is UL. From Wiki: The Pioneer...
  2. Merl

Buying Lesser Nerve Blast Chip

I have a need for the "lesser" nerve blast chip and desire to purchase one relatively soon. Please either post a reply or PM me for sale. I am in the US in the GMT -5 time zone and am usually in game sometime between 00:30 and 4:30 MA time time daily. Thank you! Merlin
  3. Merl

A Wizard Seeks an Apprentice

Greetings and Salutations! I am Merlin Merl Lancelot of the Phoenix Omega Society. I have been an inhabitant here since November 2005. Prior to my arrival, I was a resident of Earth, in the area known formerly as America. My lineage is traceable to the middle ages and is associated with the...
  4. Merl

Shopping for items

I guess you can say I am quite the average player. I deposit when necessary, play as economically as I can, enjoy a few "damn the torpedoes" hunting trips every now and again and I buy things when I have the need to. I used to buy from the auction almost exclusively as there were very few...
  5. Merl

New Outpost...Anok Sellims

bah, not so new. I know , Iknow search is my friend
  6. Merl

Are you new to Entropia ?

Are you seeking a stable available mentor who has 100k skills, with experieince in all the professions? Do you desire to become part of a network of individual players and societies who help each other? I can not promise you daily globals or Hofs. I can not promise you a profit. What I can...
  7. Merl

screen shot blues

Due to circumstances beyone my control, I recently had to buy a new a computer that came preloaded with Vista. I can't really go back and load XP because of a proprietary work program that is written with Vista in mind. I do not want the whole hassle of setting up a dual boot system, so I am...
  8. Merl

DetPil RV 100 ammo burn bug?

Yesterday I purchased a DetPil RV 100 as I had just skilled high enough to begin using it efficiently. So off I went into the wild green yonder, east of Jason to open a few cans of tuna. I went out with 2k rounds of explosive projectiles as I was only going to use the launcher for tagging...
  9. Merl

A Conundrum ?

Okay, I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person. I've been playing EU for a little over 1.5 years. To me, this game is very entertaining overall, with periods of boredom and frustration mixed in to keep me guessing. I tend to enjoy thinking about the way things work and there are a...
  10. Merl

Happy Birthday Phoenix Omega!

One year ago today, a closely knit group of former Old Alphas left that once great society to form a better more perfect Society, true to the ways of democracy. That Society, Phoenix Omega, is now one year old and has tripled its original size. Yet we remain humble and friends to many of the...
  11. Merl

Phoenix Omega

Are you new to Entropia? Perhaps you have played a bit or maybe you are quite experienced. Do you find yourself wandering around Calypso without any real goals? Do you enjoy interacting socially with people? Do you seek to be a part of something more…something larger…something grand? Are...
Back