Search results

1. Fluidum

MindArk Annual Shareholder meeting

All I can say is: "Nicely done Mr. Gecko" If there is someone in the thread who understands Mindark's business model, then I am interested in learning more about it.
  2. Fluidum

Entro-pia Fleet Alliance a Growing Community !

After running Space Academy in 2012 on board of EFA Pathfinder XV I can only recommend this great group of people to any captain passionate about the future of space. The Alliance has strength not only in trade, but also in battle. :yay: Looking forward to return from my sabbatical and join...
  3. Fluidum

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

Superb news! :cool:
  4. Fluidum

Arbos Space Academy

EFA Pathfinder XV found a great new owner in Chad Wizardo Gareau! :yay: I will take freelance role for a while keeping close ties with EFA and friends. In seven days Arbos Labs will be disbanded. Thank you everyone who played with me on the ship - this was a truly unique gaming experience. I...
  5. Fluidum

Notes on Entropia Economy

Tweaked the sentence a bit for your pleasure :)
  6. Fluidum

Entropia Universe 14.0.3 Release Notes

Good progress, avatar creation did not crash. Do fix the issues in space, it is ridiculous how frequently I crash there these days.
  7. Fluidum

Cheers everyone on the positive feedback. :cool: Added event organizers. Sharing LA profit for increase in activity can be good living indeed. Always room for making PED as in real life.
  8. Fluidum

Sharing my quick observations on how the economy of Entropia seems to work. This is based on individual experiences of players I've met in my travels - haven't had time for systematic inquiry. I will enjoy your feedback to improve my thinking. :yup: Making Money In a nutshell EU is a...
  9. Fluidum

Arbos Space Academy

The doors of EFA Pathfinder XV are open to the public once again for unspecified duration. The ship is docked without warp capability to Arkadia Space Station with Magam, Smoker and a few friends having pilot access to carry you into Training Grounds. Park it nice after using. Captain Random...
  10. Fluidum

Space Revelations!

I hope next week will bring life to space :cool:
  11. Fluidum

Selling: Privateer

BO price, not closed yet: 55k
  12. Fluidum

Last week before the ship goes officially off the market! :beerchug:
  13. Fluidum

Another offer received, but not 55kPED that is the BO price. Looking forward to see whether end January will bring a new owner for Pathfinder XV. :cool:
  14. Fluidum

Received an interesting bid that would close the thread end of January. Alternative offers still welcome.
  15. Fluidum

Happy New Year everyone! More interest from buyers, but the deal hasn't been closed yet. BO price will remain at 55k.
  16. Fluidum

Happy New Year fellow Entropians!

See you in space :cool:
  17. Fluidum

Upcoming weekend bump. BO price lowered to 55k to celebrate the approaching New Year! Offers below that price will have to wait for unspecified amount of time :cool:
  18. Fluidum

Thanks for all the interest! Merry Xmas to you all. :yup:
  19. Fluidum

Bump, a strong privateer ready for you at a price between 52-57kPED. :cool:
  20. Fluidum

Weekend bump. :wtg: BO price reduced by 2k to 57kPED. Make your offer and we might close the deal already tonight.
  21. Fluidum

Thank you for the bump! Still open for offers.
  22. Fluidum

Time runs out in 17 days.
  23. Fluidum

EFA Pathfinder XV is definitely an unlimited vessel and has a long history of space exploration and victorious battles.
  24. Fluidum

Highest bid is 52kPED. Make yourself or your soc a Xmas gift :xmas:
  25. Fluidum

Keep the offers coming :)
Back