Search results

1. Zhaal

Mining Log – 5/23/12

I’ve been watching what I now call my ‘mining bible’ which is none other than PigBenis Hateraid’s Mining videos on Youtube. I’ve learned it is not just what equipment or skill you have it is also where you go… So where do you go? I have found 3 or 4 Land Areas that consistently produce or I...
  2. Zhaal

Mining Log - 5/22/12

Thought I would start a mining log. I enjoy mining but I'm not too experienced yet being a level 4 miner. Since I started tracking mining on 5/22/12 I will start with that day. I use an unamped F-211 finder and I only mine after consulting the 'Miners Mafia' webpage so I have a good idea...
  3. Zhaal

Space is NOT Boring

I often hear people complain that space is boring; that there is nothing to do during the long trips from planet to planet. Forty five minutes in a quad from Ark to Caly is not an extremely long time folks - use the time to read PCF or chat with soc mates... But I digress, this is not what...
  4. Zhaal

Embarrassing Moments

Did you ever do something you wished you hadn't? Something you could kick yourself for? Here are some embarrassing moments: - Taking out your new Valkyrie MK1 into Atrox territory and finding out real fast that Atrox can run faster than your vehicle - Driving your Valk full speed over a hill...
  5. Zhaal

Welcome to Space, I will be your Pirate tonight…

‘Today our special is porcupine with a side of flaming kismet laser guaranteed to blow your mind and empty your wallet’. If you spend as much time in space as I do you will encounter a lot of pirates. Pirates are to pvp space as fleas are to dogs. I hear many people say ‘I hate pirates’ but I...
  6. Zhaal

Hello

I’ve always liked watching Star Trek and after playing Star Trek Online I decided to keep the Andorian name. Who knows, maybe Klown or Trance can make me up with blue skin and antenna. I’ll have to look into that someday. I started playing EU about 4 months ago as a distraction. Having spent...
  7. Zhaal

Can anyone tell me what this is??

I was heading to the Calypso Training Grounds when this entity(?) appeared before me. It is circled in this picture. Has anyone seen this before? What is it? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=282097&catid=member&imageuser=46645
  8. Zhaal

I had a bad, bad day in Entropia

It all began when I died in space and couldn't revive. I was floating at a good clip and thought I might wait it out to cross server lines and reset but I was heading toward the planet. I wondered if I would be asked to pay 2 ped to enter the atmosphere only to drop like a stone onto PA...
  9. Zhaal

Think you're safe in a vehicle?

Think you're safe because you are driving a vehicle? You're not... This was one of the painful lessons I learned along with 'it is impossible to drown a drone'. These are the lessons that always kill me and revive me at some lonely outpost surrounded by creatures. What happened you may ask...
  10. Zhaal

Too many, too confusing

Hello everyone, I am less than a month old within the game and I'm trying to research societies with the hope of one day joining one that I can fit into - hopefully one that concentrates on mining. I've found several lists of societies, mostly out-of-date by at least one year, and the...
  11. Zhaal

Another New Person

Yes, another new person (notice that I stay away from the somewhat demeaning terms of noob and noobie). Anyway, hello! I've been playing for a couple days now when I'm not at work and I am beginning to get a good sense of how complicated this game is. I started with the Port Atlantis missions...
Back