Search results

1. Outman

The Mutation Station Item Hunt (Miners & Hunters)

Thanks! Please let me know how the LA treats you. It’s always cool to see people who got into Entropia because of the videos 😊
  2. Outman

Khorum Coast's Merry Christmas Event

Good to see miners included!
  3. Outman

The Mutation Station Item Hunt (Miners & Hunters)

As the new owner of Mutation Station I’m trying to organize a list of what loot can be found on the Landarea. Be the first to post a photo of a new (to this list) piece of loot and get 20 ped per find! Miners are welcome to join too!!! Discord: https://discord.gg/ERhrweDu MOB Information...
  4. Outman

Remember when?

The good old days, just me and the Outbacko
  5. Outman

Buying: Calypso Land Area

Bump
  6. Outman

Buying: Wtb 150 AUDs

How much would you pay for 100?
  7. Outman

Think I found something I’ll buy on Arkadia 🥳
  8. Outman

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds and Calypso Plot Tokens

It would be 94 ped a deed if you could take them all. I have around 130 total
  9. Outman

Selling: Dominax Original Cobra, Mentor Edition

Title says it all looking to sell my Dominax Original Cobra, Mentor Edition whip for tt + 600.
  10. Outman

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds and Calypso Plot Tokens

Selling 145 Arkadia Underground Deeds 97 ped each or in lots of 10 for 960 ped or a lot of 100 for 9,400 ped. Also have 20 Calypso Plot Tokens for sale 72 ped a piece. I could do all 20 for 1.4k
  11. Outman

Bump
  12. Outman

Bump
  13. Outman

Rent A Land Area Without Collateral!

How much would you be selling for? Also when it comes to boats make sure to account for all the fees that come with a boat. I’ve found, especially in salt water, boat repair costs can get insane! Maybe I was just unlucky.
  14. Outman

I was more thinking access to the terminal would make for a cool video and then I could show how payouts work as well. There’s a huge risk in trusting me so I can respect him deciding not to take me up on the offer. I’m not well known on this forum (although my account is older) but within EU...
  15. Outman

I’d really like to give this a try. I’m looking to buy a land area and being able to see how everything works would be invaluable. I’m happy to pay the 1,000 ped and 10% of profits. Based on current numbers if I did nothing but fertilize do you think the LA would make anywhere close to a...
  16. Outman

Bump
  17. Outman

Looking to buy a land area on Calypso. It would need to be on the lower side price wise. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell, what mobs are on the LA, the cost of maintenance and what the monthly income has been over the past year. Thanks!
  18. Outman

Buying: Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition

How much you looking to pay for one?
  19. Outman

Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition

Just curious how much its worth. Not really looking to sell it, I think.
  20. Outman

Selling: A105s and A104s

Still have some left!
  21. Outman

Selling: A105s and A104s

I have a few A105s, and A104s I would like to get ride of. I am looking for tt+730 on the A105s, and tt+110 on the A104s.
Back