Search results

1. M

Selling: Skills at reasonable prices

Hello, A lot of time has passed since I started to sell my stuff bit by bit and I still can't find as much time to play as I would need, so decided to sell the remainder of my skills. Skill - points Aim - 1776 Alertness - 1448 Anatomy - 4591 Archeological Lore - 316 Artefact Preservation - 900...
  2. M

Selling: Storage cleaning (Vehicles, containers, enahancers)

Everything must go!!! If interested in anything, drop me a PM here or in-game (preferred here since I log in rarely) List of items: Vehicles: 208 Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) 1 34.75 PED CARRIED 228 Sleipnir Mk2 (C,L) 1 10.44 PED CARRIED Containers: 142 Julklapp 2012 1 1.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso)...
  3. M

Selling: Skills, armors, plates, etc.

Hey guys, Since I haven't been hunting for quite a while there is no point of gear gathering dust in storage. Items for sale: Herman Ark - 500 Prototype (L) (Tier: 5.2, TT: 114.Tiers left: 399, 386, 364, 574, 244. A pretty nice low level PK toy with high penetration): offer Some dmg and def...
  4. M

Selling: Eudorian Sapphire Devil

Selling this great looking (best looking one so far imo) rare pet. lvl 1, will throw in a name tag if buying for BO. First one sold, but found another one a while back and I think he needs a home also. SB: 80 ped. BO: 180. 5 days after SB received. Contact me here (preferable, don't have much...
  5. M

Question: Animal tamer prof. level needed for the new mobs

Hello, I'll try stay short. Yesterday I found an Eudorian saphire devil and well... I wanted to get one very much, so tried it to tame it. But after a lot of time wasted, whip+fap+armor decay and I think 8 failed taming attempts I just had to give up and had to bother a soc friend with higher...
  6. M

Selling: Selling out :) (Yes, another one)

Hi all. Got a bunch of skills to sell (On behalf of Nasvajus). (See skill list at the bottom) Offer! I can sell cheaper than auc, but No reseller prices please! Bulk sale preferred. But if you only need some skill, bring and ESI, and the ESI price will be deducted from the skill price or you...
  7. M

Selling: Fire root!!

Fire roots @ a good price! Hello. As the title says, I'm looking for crafters, who use fire root pellets and need a supplier. I don't have much time to spend on Calypso and sell it, so the amount in my storage is just growing and locking up more Ped. So if you need some roots, let me know...
  8. M

Buying: SGA / ADJ Excavator

Hello. As the title states, I'm looking for an Adjusted or SGA excavator (can be tiered). If you're looking to sell one for a reasonable price, leave me a message. :)
  9. M

Buying: Looking for a Dante

Hello. As the title says I want to buy a Dante amp, if you have one lying around, send me a PM (in-game preferred). Cheers.
  10. M

Selling: SKILLS and other stuff!!!

Hello. To cut to the chase, I'm selling my skills. My priority is selling out skills associated with hunting and crafting. I would like to sell the mining ones out last, because I'm still doing some mining. P.S. This is a preliminary list, the actual amount of some skills might be higher because...
  11. M

Selling: Storage cleaning

Hello. As the loot got bad, is some cases just tragic, I need some more PED to be able to cycle the amounts I used to. If you're interested in something, drop me a pm here or in-game. So here's what's been collecting dust in my storage for quite some time: Name Quantity Value Container 12...
  12. M

Selling: Fire root pellets supply

Hello. As the title says, I've got a bunch of fire root in stock and searching for crafters, who would need a supply of this fine material. If interested, contact me here, or in-game. Cheers. Montekis
  13. M

The Entropia Universe is currenly offline...

Hey all.. So yesterday I moved to another town for a few weeks. I had a pretty slow 10mbps broadband, had no connection problems what so ever. But here, I only managed to log in once using a good 200mbps fiber optic conn, all the other times I got the "The Entropia Universe is currenly...
  14. M

HoF: When asking nicely doesn't help.. :)

Today, after empty dropping almost a whole d-class amp I got a little mad... But seems it can sometimes help :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=291718&c=22
  15. M

Selling: Lots of SKILLS

Hello. So, to cut to the chase, I've got a bunch of skills just lying there to sell. If I get ESI's for a good price I'll stock up on them and you'll be able to choose what ESI you want to be filled for you. You can provide your own ESI (you'll get collateral if you don't trust me enough :))...
  16. M

Morpheus tower

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=291532&catid=member&imageuser=46797 Never thought I'll have something worth while to post in this section, but after a lot of deaths, Mind Essence, and a big pile of D-class amps a tower finally popped up. Though it has almost no mu...
  17. M

Selling: Hunting skills

To cut to the chase, I'm not hunting anymore, so automatically I don't need those skills. Would prefer to chip out down to 1, your ESI or mine :) If interested, contact me here or in game and we'll figure something out. Cheers! Skill/Chip size TT Dexterity 6.21 PED Aim 8.37 PED Combat Reflexes...
  18. M

Just wanted to share what's on my mind

Hello. So I'm not much of a forum person, and I thought my first post on this forum would be bragging about a tower or something, but unfortunately... Not really. So to begin with I mine practically every day for about half a year now, I don't use fancy high MU amps and stuff that could get me...
Back