Search results

1. Solaris

Achievement: Celebrating 8 Years in EU - What a Journey

Congratulations MS ... then you are a measle 6 months older than me :cool: But who is counting ;) Enjoy!
  2. Solaris

Info: Withdraw option: National currency or USD

Here is a little bit of info for you, after testing the ingame Withdraw System from PED to Real Life Banks. In the Entropia Withdrawal System, wishing to withdraw PEDs to your designated bank account, you are given two options: 1) Transfer the PEDs into your national currency. (MindArk...
  3. Solaris

Sol's Shop of Horrors - Winter Sale!

Bump and update of shop list... Now lots of skills are sold very cheap in the shopkeeper!
  4. Solaris

Selling: Full armors for cool Females: Viking, Tbird, Sala, Gremlin, Boar, Vigi and Jag/Tiger combo.

Bumping and updating the first post. Now only Tiger (F) + Jaguar legs (F) All pieces are set for sale in my shop now - very cheap (I think). So if you are looking for these parts, now is the time :girl:
  5. Solaris

Bumps... Shop list is updated. Lots of armor sold. Still alot of goodies at reasonable prices. Added a load of small BullTac amps #10/20/40 Added a full set of armor plates 2A for only +1 ped each. :smoke:
  6. Solaris

Selling: Inventory sale - lots of good armor, special items and craftables

I sold a few items yesterday. Today I find 2 of them (from same buyer) on auction with a significant higher buyout. Either I am very cheap or someone is taking chances :girl: Bumping up my thread...
  7. Solaris

A few items sold since yesterday. And a few new added. Take a look yourselves - I have lowered price even further on the animal oils and the 2 good BPs. Note that BPs are at high level.
  8. Solaris

Bumping up some sale threads here.... Good armor for the strong Female huntress. I have several additional Limited Martial, Thunderbird, Jaguar and Tiger parts floating around. Mostly full tt stuff.
  9. Solaris

Selling a lot of old stuff from my inventory. All items can be viewed and purchased directly from my SHOP However I am likely to give a good private trade, if you throw me a fair offer in this thread. Small pick from the list: Item Amount Armory Thunderbird Foot Guards (F) 1 Thunderbird...
  10. Solaris

Winter Sales 2013!! Selling Elite Inventory !! Sol's Little Shop of Horrors Genesis Tower B - Shop #2 - 5 seconds walk from the TP -(with outdoor shopkeeper and Classic Sign) After a loong vacation from Calypso, I am selling some of my better stuff. Mostly armors, hunting tools and robot...
  11. Solaris

Selling: Full armors for cool Females: Viking, Tbird, Sala, Gremlin, Boar, Vigi and Jag/Tiger combo.

Super - I will wait for you. Not going to Asia again soon, so will be more online :) Thanks for almost a year of patience!
  12. Solaris

Full Viking F armor still for sale. Bids at +1500 will get it. I have been busy the past 10 months, so some of the armors never got sold. (Rufus Deathouse, you can still grab it if you are active - SORRY if I have been a bad trade!) Bumpiing
  13. Solaris

Updated sale bids and final prices, just in case anyone is wondering what to put up for pricetag. So far armor is sold in private trade only - and only through this forum. Im satisfied with prices, but Im pretty sure the sets would bring a little more if sold seperate in auction ingame. Maybe...
  14. Solaris

Selling: Paint Bulk saleout

Bumping up
  15. Solaris

Winners all found. Aution closed. Awaiting ingame meetup.
  16. Solaris

Aution finished 1st post update Rest armor pieces will soon be up for new aution here or ingame.
  17. Solaris

Updated 1st. post with new bids. Time is now 1800. Two hours till bids close in PM Six hours till auction ends.
  18. Solaris

Update viking offer... Closing sales on Viking, Salamander and Tiger/Jag parts monday. Bids now are fair and good standing. Splitting armors if single bids are good enough. Leftovers can be found in my shop and auction.
  19. Solaris

Noone need paint anymore?? Will go very cheap...
  20. Solaris

I hate the auction fee. Yes Im old school too - never really got used to pay the high % fee to the silent autioneer. But you might be right.... Monday is closing. No tempting offers till then (al least within 2/3 reach of my own purchase price in 2006) and Ill drop it all in auction with open...
  21. Solaris

Had 12 bids in pm today. Having a hard time following, but I think its getting close on the sala set. I did pay +2100 for it in the old days if I recall. Everything above will just make my kids happy. Sold Tiger gloves yesterday on a quick sale. Still got Tiger harnes, helmet and footies. Also...
  22. Solaris

Bumping this up. Recieving a few very good offers on pm. Tempted to just let it go. Any higher send me out soon :-)
  23. Solaris

Selling bulk. Give me % offer on all and you got it. Paint Can (Brown) 32 2.24 PED Paint Can (Burgundy) 51 9.69 PED Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 36 5.40 PED Paint Can (Cornsilk) 4 0.96 PED Paint Can (Dark Blue) 115 23.00 PED Paint Can (Dark Green) 12 1.08 PED Paint Can (Dark Lavender) 5 1.05...
Back