Search results

1. R

Build Your Own Mission!

I think that would be an excellent idea if you were able to do your own mission. Though players shouldn't be able to decide the reward. Maybe if at the end of the mission you have a reward list that has different suitable rewards based on what mob you were hunting, maturity and skill that the...
  2. R

Question: Problems with accessing pages.

I have only recently joined this forum and I've noticed that there are some pages I cannot access it just comes up with the following message: PlanetCalypsoForum Message RoseM1994, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account...
  3. R

Help: What's wrong with Calypso?!

I had the same problem for a little while. Kept disconnecting me after about 5 to 10 mins of being logged in. The problem seemed to fix itself after a day or two of not logging on. Maybe not try to go on for a couple of days and it might fix itself for you aswell.
  4. R

Signatures for this forum, how do I get one?

The edit signature doesn't appear for me either because i was also wanting add a signature. I think you may have to be a member for so long before you can have one. I don't for sure but that seems like a logical reason.
  5. R

Question about Beacons

If you die on a beacon now you will just be revived at the last check point you passed on the beacon.
  6. R

Question about Taming

I was just wondering if taming is going to start up again, and if so, when?
Back