Search results

1. MRmP

Selling: Unique Modified Fast Aid Pack, SGA Edition

I´m considering a new apartment in real life and might need to free up some cash :yay: Thus only accepting offers in PED. The apartment is not even built yet, so no need to lowball for a quick sale. This beauty is at tier 4.99. With enhancers 205.2hp/heal at 27 uses a minute. - and one of a...
  2. MRmP

Selling: Emerald Lakes Stable

Taking offer on one of the few stables on Calypso The Emerald Lakes Stable Please PM
  3. MRmP

Selling: Enigma L4

Taking offers on the following guns Snub U80 ( Tier 6.7) and Enigma L4 (Tier 7.5) Please PM Edit: Snub U80 sold
  4. MRmP

Selling: Gremlin and Protector of The Empire (M)

Taking offers on PoE Armor and Gremlin. Jarhead is sold All armors are Male Please PM
  5. MRmP

Selling: Creature Control Capsule - Eomon Matriarch

Creature Control Capsule - Eomon Matriarch User Controlled Mob: Eomon Mammoth Duration: 00:15:00 Requiered level 15 TT is 50peds Send me a PM, no clue what this is worth :P
  6. MRmP

Selling: DOA Foeripper tier 8.x

Get a Foeripper and pwn eomons like crazy :) Taking offers on a DOA Foeripper tier 9.6 If mods could update the title, that would be super!
  7. MRmP

Selling: Creature Control Capsule - Eomon Matriarch

User Controlled Mob: Eomon Mammoth Duration: 00:15:00 Requiered level 15 TT is 50peds Offers are most welcome :)
  8. MRmP

Buying: Tier VII Component

looking to buy 249 Tier VII Components
  9. MRmP

Emerald Stable provides HP for Eomons

At the Emerald Stabe we will provide HP boosts for all levels during the entire Migration We offer: Pet Level Req. Gained HP Duration Price 7 5 HP 1 Day 2 PED 13 8 HP 1 Day 4 PED 20 12 HP 7 Days 40 PED Where are we: Emerald Stable is represented as two poles on the...
  10. MRmP

Selling: Limited Guns - nice tiers

Selling the following: All guns are unused with Tier 0.0 TT - Tiers L4 ELM: (full TT: 1) Full TT - 2054|2181|468|1268|1149|626|2472|650|828|543 Full TT - 2019|983|2276|2295|1105|627|1067|783|1486|1781 EP-53 ELM: (full TT: 1) Full TT - 1746|1238|353|352|1209|786|1297|566|1566|2224 Full TT -...
  11. MRmP

Prepare for Merry Mayhem with HP boosts from the Emerald Stable!

I can confirm that HP boosts are working again. There's no reason you should't combine rings, pills, cloacks and pets to get the highest HP possible! At the Emerald Stabe we will provide HP boosts for all levels during the entire Merry Mayhem event We offer: Pet Level Req. Gained HP...
  12. MRmP

More subforums in the selling section

I´ve been thinking about this for a while. I regularly browse the selling section of the forums and I feel the information is overwhelmingly. There are too much selling and bumping that I fear I don´t get to check out everything i´d wish (yes, there is a search function). This is why i´d like...
  13. MRmP

Selling: Protector of the Empire Male

This set is MISSING the Helmet I'm selling my beloved POE armor as I need to put the PEDs in something else :yay: The set is missing the helmet. Arms, Foot,Gloves and Shins are T2.9 Thighs at 3.1 and Harness at 3.4 BO: SOLD
  14. MRmP

Selling: High Tier ELM Weapons and some with not-so-great tiers

Selling in bulk or individually :) Please send me a PM with the offer. All weapons are full TT Camo Arms Marine Stalker E.L.M Edition (L) High tier SOLD. 7 with ordinary tiers left. Emik Enigma L4 E.L.M Edition (L) Tier1: 2019 Tier2: 983 Tier3: 2276 Tier4: 2295 Tier5: 1105 Tier6: 627 Tier7...
  15. MRmP

Buying: Medical Compress

I need about 4000 I would like to buy it all at once, please send me a PM with what you want for it :)
  16. MRmP

Buying: ~500peds BLP

Anyone have ~500peds BLP skills to sell me :D?
  17. MRmP

Buying: Emik Enigma L4

Hi, I'm looking for the Emik Enigma L4. Please PM me with your price and tier info :)
  18. MRmP

ATH: 50603 Proteron Mature

So... Hi. This is my first entry in AnyTHing close to a hof or global. I'm an old player from '05 and my highest hof was a 1.4k allo in 2010. Still shaking about that. I've been camping Proterons for a while trying to get that 30k Mission. My routine is very simple, I shoot and watch Sons of...
  19. MRmP

Emerald Lakes Stable is open for business

Me and Trifle are excited to announce the not-so-grand opening of our Emerald Lakes Stable! We promise a grander opening when we actually get to build the stable but for now we encourage the green enviroment we have set up for you. We believe the best way for you to get maximum performance of...
  20. MRmP

Selling: 18 CLDs

I'm selling 18CLDs, either in bulk or single. All sold Please PM me with an offer
  21. MRmP

Norwegian bought moon for 150,000 USD

http://www.pressfire.no/nyheter/PC/7263/Nordmann-kjpte-mne-for-150-000-dollar Google translate :D
  22. MRmP

Selling: Imp fap t2.9

I'm selling my Improved Fap Tier 2.9 Please PM me with offers, If the price is right, ill also throw in what i have of tier3 ingredients.
  23. MRmP

Buying: Modfap for impfap 2.9 + peds

Im considering to upgrade my impfap tier 2.9 to a modfap Please send a PM if you'd like to trade your modfap for a impfap + peds, and how much peds you'd like extra.
  24. MRmP

Please stop these good investment opportunities threads

Please stop them... Seriously, is this what the community has become? a bunch of people making fun of others?
  25. MRmP

Selling: Medusa's Head Shares

(I Copies most of the text from Akoz, So i guess he owns the creative part of the text) I'd like to sell my shares from the Medusa Head, It have served me well, but I need to free up some cash There are a total of 2220 shares whereof my share of 35 are up for sale. (You may purchase some or...
Back