Search results

1. J

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

If MA gave back stuff, the whole concept of all trades are final is gone. If you sell something, you sold something.. if you can undo trades whole purpouse of trades is gone. We have all made mistakes, and best way to deal with them is to learn from them not expect someone coming back handing...
  2. J

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

Now Helena is not a class act person..so I can see why. Karma is what it is...:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: Not the Reason: 2.13 - Scamming Accusation under Helenas post... That's not very nice. Firstly he has every right to keep the funds if he wishes, all trades are final and you are...
  3. J

I don't know much about this story.. but from what I >heard< ofc rumours Wirlo wanted to pay before he got threw a bunch of shit and had a forum post made about him. That I do understand. I wouldn't have paid either.. but if someone contacted me in a good tone and explained it I might have been...
  4. J

We all do bad deals, what of it? Move on with your lives....
  5. J

Land Grab

Reason I stopped playing (seriously this game) was I foresaw alot of these issues, first of all the select target is small part of the problem.. extreme high L weapons that now even require no aiming skills whatsoever was one of the main reasons, second of all the lack of interest on MA's side...
  6. J

Land Grab

An evil sorcerer called kradnim ate pvp, chewed it and then spit it out.
  7. J

Star's Hunting Log

Moe's Luck Service Perhaps you want to hire me for 100 ped an hour for luck service. The concept of my service is pretty simple you bring me along you get lucky I will do a full vodoo ritual to other nearby hunters (as long as they are not soc mates or friends) and will statisticly improve...
  8. J

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

Translation: As long as you do things to WSS we love you, but we are always surprised MA lets us roam free and fort exploit or aim exploit in pvp and what not and slightest thing WSS is in The focus of attention.
  9. J

Now that was the first unconstructive post Ive seen today. I mean what if the dog wont chase me? I wont get OPs special service? Another point here is OP liking the idea to drag someone elses mob into pvp.. one wonders how he would feel if his mob ended up in Ashi rig. .. oh he has a new gun...
  10. J

I rarely logon, even less shoot at a mob and hunt (unless mobtrained) but seriously this post has my full attention. If I can kill eomons for 85-90% of full price I might just do it. OP please let us know what we have to do to set something up
  11. J

Help: Too low mob spawns. Why Calypso spawns are worst?!

My name is Jon Moe Snow - And I aprove of this message :cool::cool::cool::cool:
  12. J

Uber: 13347 PED KingFisher Stalker!

Congratulations from Lord Snow
  13. J

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

And exactly what is dishonorable in jodas video? I dont understand your point really.
  14. J

Hmm I don't know honest what gear you had or don't had, to me I just got shot from people that armor absorbed maybe I'm wrong was not a flame of any sort. I'll rephrase it according to your post... Theres no logic that we would lose this fight with BA + LG Noob Society (exluding the 1.0 part) :lam:
  15. J

We had in fact plans to defend MCR rather than claim but then someone reminded us how some people have no honor or respect for the game. This abuse of game system was no surprise to see...
  16. J

I think we have some communications or language barrier because I speak about apples and you about bananas. Ofcourse lag was for all and not just for us, this is not what I am saying.... My point is just that the lag and login problems gave the atackers the *only* chance they would have in...
  17. J

First of all, because of the bug. There is no spawns and no benefit or profit due that. Second of all we have won that land by fighting and I don't see why if anyone should get compensated it shouldn't be us. Third of all, if such unfair thing would happen, you can be sure we would reclaim it. :)
  18. J

I find it strange how you describe things or I don't remember actual events like you. When Joda dies someone else comes to the claim with 10 seconds left on reset. Secondly I think it's strange that you leave out the part our whole team crashed and got killed to begin with. It feels you leave...
  19. J

My opinion is the lag helped only atackers. When we die and lag u can kill whole team by just reviving on claim and when lag goes away we get jumped to sakura and crash. No such thing that it helps us... without lag we have no risk of losing that LG, with this crash and no login and no tp it...
  20. J

http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/c/3725733 Whole fight for those who miss it!
  21. J

me and linzey could not get on for 10 minutes.. we got on and after 3 secs dc again over and over and over,.. was same for star and most of our team but 1 guy on claim in the end.
  22. J

To all people unhappy about lag, so are we. Lag was probably only chance youd win this fight honest to god, at one point we were down to 1 man on claim and none of our members could logon. Lets hope Mindark fixes it.
  23. J

When winter comes, you'll hear no lions roar
  24. J

You loot a afk guy and yet takes you 3 shots to get him down lol Nice brag fail
  25. J

Nice 1st post, you made an account just to come shoot "WSS troublemakers" perhaps we should get comission fee from planetcalypsoforum.
Back