Search results

1. A

Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Please for everyone's sanity make the camera stop moving when locked on a target. Mining even makes me dizzy now.
  2. A

Camera & Control System Preview and Guides

I hope you guys reconsider the 60 degree slope change. I'm not sure if you realize how much of the normal terrain in game is > 60 degrees. I would suggest upping this if you want to keep it in the changes, otherwise it is going to be an annoyance to anyone playing the game.
  3. A

Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

This seems like it is on track to me. 7500 kills should eliminate a good chunk of volatility, and a 10K PED starting bankroll doesn't seem too far off. Looking back at my hunting for around merry mayhem I had 16 out of 70 runs that were > 100% TT return. Typically around an hour per run...
  4. A

Selling: 18923 FFA Points

Sold, thread can be closed.
  5. A

NPC is back, want to get these sold, updated price. Slightly lower than 1.5 PEC per.
  6. A

That would be true, if the NPC to turn the stars into was still around. MA needs to add it back
  7. A

Looks like MA can't get their event right once again. The turn in should have still been around until Jan 22nd
  8. A

Bump, don't want these to go to waste.
  9. A

I have 18923 FFA points, looking for 280 PED
  10. A

The greatest entropia video ever made - 2019

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xen again.
  11. A

FYI: Mayhem Amplifiers not dropping in Strongboxes since 2018.5

I have been told it may just be that the "israre" flag was removed.
  12. A

FYI: Mayhem Amplifiers not dropping in Strongboxes since 2018.5

It appears that Mayhem Amplifiers are not being looted from strongboxes since the 2018.5 patch.
  13. A

Help: Can`t connect to entropia

Google DNS worked for me 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4
  14. A

Selling: Easter and Christmas Strongboxes

:):):):):):):):):):)
  15. A

Selling: Easter and Christmas Strongboxes

Have 50 of each Easter and Christmas Strongboxes Would love to sell a full stack in one sale. Christmas - 8 PED each Easter - 20 PED each
  16. A

Good general purpose laptop for gaming and traveling?

My last two laptops have been ASUS ROG, and I've liked both of them. I have had no issues out of them, and they seem solidly built. I'm sure it will run Entropia fine for years. If you're looking for other games, you'd probably be wise to get a fairly powerful GPU in it. If you get an i7...
  17. A

Blatant Whining to get a hof.

Aren't you suppose to make a quitting/selling out thread too?
  18. A

Longtooth Dominant Maturity do not drop Summer Strongboxes

I cycled about 1.3k ped on Dominants and got 0 boxes. Was getting 6-10 on eomon youngs for 1k ped ammo. I would have expected at least 1 or 2 for the amount cycled on a LT Dominant.
  19. A

Selling: FFA Points

Selling 21,119 FFA Points. 3.5 pec per or best offer. Prefer bulk deal.
  20. A

Take care of your privacy

I tried to counter balance the neg reps you guys are going to get from the OP. Then I gave too many reps and the forum won't let me give more :( Sorry for the ones I missed.
  21. A

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Wow, what nice hit. I'll never be THAT lucky! Major grats
  22. A

Graphics Card Choice - Cry Engine

4k is going to be much more mainstream over the next couple of years. I'd expect this next cycle of cideo cards to better embrace it with more memory. I would hold off until the new cards come out... should be summer I believe. And I wouldnt bet on SC beta this fall. Fully expect that to be...
  23. A

I have a 750 ti. Very solid card. I had a 560 before and it is a small bit faster, but much more overclockable and much much cooler. A huge difference in power consumption and heat.
  24. A

Friends don't let friends buy AMD video cards I always say. I'd say GTX 980 TI, not sure it is worth the extra money for a Titan X
  25. A

Merry Mayhem Update

Hopefully it does not get disabled again before I get home to turn mine in...
Back