Search results

1. SSN

Reaching level 92 Animal Looter

Gz :)
  2. SSN

Hunting log miniseries

Thanks for putting those data to us, you managed to play at the right time and do the right things to extract MU. My question is about TT return, you have not used top eff all the time, and with not even reaching the L60 looter you manage to get 98.81% for 2017 and 98.55% return for 2018 When...
  3. SSN

Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Sorry to hear. Probably not the good place to tell advices and such but someone close to me has beat the cancer on stage 3 going carnivore diet and 0 carb. And also something else i cant tell here. Maybe try it ? It has worked for me for another illness but not totaly, i just removed most carb...
  4. SSN

Help: Can't login to EU website?

Has the same problem and it was in IP issue, try to log in via multiple solutions : - VPN - Via phone - Another place with different public IP Changing DNS server or else did not worked for me. I managed to send a ticket and it was working as intented after 2 weeks.
  5. SSN

2FA issue ( had to desactivate, and cant activate again )

Now everything is working. Make sure to take a SCREENSHOOT of the QR code. Somehow, after initialisation, its gonna ask again the QR code one time, it is weird, but if my thread can help at least one person...
  6. SSN

Price Check BP-70 Perfected

I want one so i'd say 60k, 130k if i sell. Price check in a nutshell :dancing:
  7. SSN

Your 2023 goals?

Doing the goal of 2023, that was delayed in 2022, and moved from 2021 due to a change goal in 2020 reported from 2019. L 60 animal looter L120 BLP Sniper Hit Intuition
  8. SSN

Goals for 2024

Doing the goal of 2023, that was delayed in 2022, and moved from 2021 due to a change goal in 2020
  9. SSN

Twen tokens stopped dropped in Mayhem instance

It deserve a 15 days extention
  10. SSN

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

I almost did not mine this year, but even if i was in overmined area i was doing fine. His results are not normal at all. I'll be back to mining soon there and there and see if i get the same result, but i doubt
  11. SSN

Selling: Christmas Ring 2023

Wow thats cheap, who's gonna be the first to buy it ?
  12. SSN

Merry Mayhem Ring stats 2023

lol. lol. lol.
  13. SSN

I make sure to never get this lovely ring:) Item description : till i change my mind do us part
  14. SSN

Selling: Selling A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, modified tier 4

Not for sale anymore. FYI best offer was 24 000. Cheers.
  15. SSN

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

It is free, TT back :dancing:
  16. SSN

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Most expensive MMO in the world for sure, but about those TWEN weapon for 6k5$, with the current market in the past 12 months, yes it is kind of cheap. It was an opportinuty for sure, maybe it will be worth less with the addition of even more weapon ? No one know what MA plan :D At some point...
  17. SSN

2FA issue ( had to desactivate, and cant activate again )

Little update : i can log in to entropia site via phone or on the same PC at my GF place. IP issue, apparently, still waiting for support case to be solved
  18. SSN

With the new regicide coat, they may release something without crit but anything else with high number
  19. SSN

From entropia site : *The Christmas Strongbox page will have updated information on Wednesday, Dec. 06, 14:00 UTC. Why they dont want to tease ? :D
  20. SSN

News : Merry Mayhem 2023

Nvm : https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/ For real, start december 6th
  21. SSN

News : Merry Mayhem 2023

Haha i got you Go take a shower :D
  22. Risilawl.jpg

Risilawl.jpg

23. SSN

Buying: Karmoosh Aleef

Pm your offer
  24. SSN

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

This is correct, happened to many miners, still rare to happen
Back