Search results

1. M

Selling: Athenic Ring Augmented

Looking to sell this ring I will start with a 5k buyout and see where it goes may take some items in trade like a105 or armor, cld , aud thx. The stats are 20% Evade 20% Dodge 20% Jamming 20% Crit reduction
  2. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

Selling Ranked Scorpion B.O. 6k peds Currently tier 5.9 remaining tiers are tier 6 59 tier 7 125 tier 8 154 tier 9 111 tier 10 89 GUN IS SOLD
  3. M

Selling: Selling Emine pg male unl

Like the title say I am selling my emine pg male unlimited set the tiers are 3 parts tier 1.9 and the other 4 parts are tier 2 SOLD
  4. M

Getting entropia did not close normally popups

Every since the Vu I have been getting pop ups saying the game did not close normally while I am opening the client loader. It usually pops up twice before the client loader shows up . :lam: I can still play just thought I would report it as a bug so MA can check it out if its happening to...
  5. M

how much is my adjusted hedoc mayem worth

Just kinda curious to see what every one thinks my adjusted hedoc mayhem is worth, I looked all over the forums and I am kinda curious what everyones opinion is now that a few more have dropped . I am currently not interested in selling just curious to see what its worth. The tiers are T1...
  6. M

What hit level to I need to get a unlimited gun

As the title hints Im curious about buying a unlimited gun for my avatar. With my current levels most unlimited pistols are at 7/10 and 7/10 on hit and crit damage is this good enough to make the purchase worth it or do I need to keep skilling with limited guns to get those numbers up. I am...
Back