Search results

1. K

Fruit Walk Waypoints

Hello EU, I want to share a script with those of you who spend a lot of time in searching for fruit and stones. It's amateurish and ugly written, but it works (most of the time). In short - the script reads the EU's chat log and registers the finds of fruit, stones or dung. Also (when you have...
  2. K

Selling: All skills for sale

:bump: :wise:
  3. K

Selling: All skills for sale

As the title say, all skills for sale. Most is a trash, but still... (didn't know what is the lowest useful number, so posted everything) If you are interested, give me an offer, here or in the game (bring your own ESI, I have some PEDs for collateral). Aim ( 1769 ) Alertness ( 1120 )...
  4. K

Selling: Account liquidation

Before last ... or last
  5. K

Almost nothing useful left, but still: - some limited BPs - melee weapons at shrapnel price - low level mindforce chips...
  6. K

Another one bump...
  7. K

Everything goes as expected... Bump anyway. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oiIrsVQ4M4TL9K0y9cUwkqIQQtJqpOBJN9iSBlIhDzY/edit#gid=1228437615
  8. K

Hi all, Thanks for replies. Today I've sold few of my stuff and the list was updated. I know that most is TT trash, but if someone is interested in bulk buy, here is the list at half MU (for resources 1630 total). I can make such lists for materials too. Most of regular BPs i can exchange for...
  9. K

S.I. Combat Knife

Can someone tell me the today's price of S.I. Combat Knife?
  10. K

Game over ! Everything for sale. Not much but still... Take a look and send me a PM if you need something: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oiIrsVQ4M4TL9K0y9cUwkqIQQtJqpOBJN9iSBlIhDzY/edit?usp=sharing Avatar name: Kaka kLara Lost
  11. K

Battle Simulator Released

I'm sorry for the noob question, but what is "RSI"? And another one: From what i see (thanks for your videos), there is a fixed loss of minimum 1 PED (if you finish the run). What will be the stimulus for the slow (old) peoples like me, to even try this, if the loss is guaranteed? How often you...
  12. K

Selling: STORAGE cleanup (Planet Arkadia)

I don't have registration in to the Arkadia forum and I don't want to do one, coz I want to move out. I hope that Arkadians read this forum too. :scratch2: :bump:
  13. K

:broke: :bump:
  14. K

Hi, I want to clear my storage at Planet Arkadia: Total 663 PED of low level hunting and mining stuff + fruits, stones and fragments. Full list can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t6mO1337WcAueUiREXnVa3HBD5mJQHZClSTpDGf-xqQ/edit?usp=sharing
  15. K

Hide-and-Seek

The pile is no longer there. Congratulations to whoever found them. I want to thank you in advance for the next time when I find something :thumbup:
  16. K

Hide-and-Seek

Calypso Lon: 38xxx Lat: 40xxx
  17. K

Hide-and-Seek

18. HideAndSeek2.jpg

HideAndSeek2.jpg

Hint 2
  19. K

Hide-and-Seek

I read the links, but they are too old. That mean, the game was abandoned. No surprise - with such rules there no reward for the explorer. Anyway, I hid that crap in the wild. Maybe too well, will see. The first clue: You don't need to swim or fly, but you will need to avoid some mobs at first...
  20. Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  21. K

Hide-and-Seek

Is there some sort of hide-and-seek game running out there? Today in my walk i found on the ground some user-placed items. It happens from time to time, but I'm not sure what is the idea. So if this is some sort of game or event, please point me to the rules.
  22. K

Planet Calypso Release Notes 2016.1

... to be deleted ...
  23. K

Traders ...

I'm not sure that I can agree with this example. You can go to your supermarket to buy small or big amounts of eggs for the same price. Is it common practice for you to buy small amount of what you need from the traders for the small +MU? Like +1% to the price at which they buy? If Yes, why...
  24. K

[Skildek P 30 (L)] - rocket launcher. Can't remember from where I got this, but on Calypso. [Bukin's Blade] - now I see, it's isn't tradable anymore.
  25. K

Want to Improve Hunting Loot? Fix Crafting

YES! +rep :wise: This thread must be "Sticky" with big, bold, blinking font. And must be moved to the "Suggestions/WishList". But two years passed after Kim start thinking ( post #3 ) and nothing, so no hope for me.
Back