Search results

1. K

Fruit Walk Waypoints

Hello EU, I want to share a script with those of you who spend a lot of time in searching for fruit and stones. It's amateurish and ugly written, but it works (most of the time). In short - the script reads the EU's chat log and registers the finds of fruit, stones or dung. Also (when you have...
  2. K

Selling: All skills for sale

As the title say, all skills for sale. Most is a trash, but still... (didn't know what is the lowest useful number, so posted everything) If you are interested, give me an offer, here or in the game (bring your own ESI, I have some PEDs for collateral). Aim ( 1769 ) Alertness ( 1120 )...
  3. K

S.I. Combat Knife

Can someone tell me the today's price of S.I. Combat Knife?
  4. K

Selling: Account liquidation

Game over ! Everything for sale. Not much but still... Take a look and send me a PM if you need something: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oiIrsVQ4M4TL9K0y9cUwkqIQQtJqpOBJN9iSBlIhDzY/edit?usp=sharing Avatar name: Kaka kLara Lost
  5. K

Selling: STORAGE cleanup (Planet Arkadia)

Hi, I want to clear my storage at Planet Arkadia: Total 663 PED of low level hunting and mining stuff + fruits, stones and fragments. Full list can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t6mO1337WcAueUiREXnVa3HBD5mJQHZClSTpDGf-xqQ/edit?usp=sharing
  6. K

Hide-and-Seek

Is there some sort of hide-and-seek game running out there? Today in my walk i found on the ground some user-placed items. It happens from time to time, but I'm not sure what is the idea. So if this is some sort of game or event, please point me to the rules.
  7. K

Wish list

I wish for a wish list. There are many discussions about economy, professions, cost to play and so on. Most of as will agree that this game needs improvements. Improvements that attract new players and manage to make them keep playing at the same time. I hope we can build a wish list with...
  8. K

Selling: Exchanging low lvl laser weapons and tools for loot, Melee or BLP (L) weapons

Hi all, For now my play style is focused on hunting with BLP and Melee (without armor and healing), but I have some weapons and tools that I don't need and I can't sell in AH. If you need low lvl laser weapons and tools and have BLP (L), Melee weapons or loot that is hard for you to sell, then...
  9. K

Question: Empty Imperium Armor Plating I ?

Before, when I was on Cyrene (around Cristmas), I collected 4 * "Imperium Armor Plating I" (1 ped full TT) from missions. Today I looked at my inventory I found one of them empty. No big issue (despite I count every pec) but maybe it is a bug anyway. (I'm not sure, maybe one of the mission...
  10. K

Selling: Rutol

270 pieces of Rutol - my best hit after more than an year of walking :D I hope that this will become my first global - want to sell for 70 PED
  11. K

First birthday

Shame, I missed my first birthday in the Universe (and a good reason to change my clothes :ahh:). One year filed whith walks and Carabok's extermination, and near to no progress. I haven't even visited all the planets. Anyway, I think, it's time to try some rookie mining. 1. What maping tool do...
  12. K

Selling: Natural stones

pieces -> pecs Rutol 1-20 -> 45 30-50 -> 40 60-100 -> 39 120-200 -> 38 220+ -> 36 Brukite 1-100 -> 4.5 120-220 -> 4.2 250-500 -> 4.0 600-1000 -> 3.8 1200+ -> 3.7 Trutun 1-100 -> 4.5...
  13. K

Help: Searching for a new Mentor

Hello, I'm searching for a new Mentor. I play in EU for 6 Months as a low/no depositor and to today I reached 60% in Mentoring. Unfortunately my Mentor is inactive from 5 Months and I doubt that he will be online again. Now I need to throw away my progress and kick him. Because of my low...
  14. K

Question: What to do next?

Hi everyone! this is my first post here, so let me try to explain my short ingame experience. I joined EU in November 2011 on planet Arkadia. My first mistake. After a week of playng and reading I abbandoned my first avatar and started fresh on planet Calypso. I put myself on a very low...
Back