Search results

1. Westy

Unlocks and HP

Been working on these a while (yes i'm slow) and i forgot to screenshot them. But got to 60 looter and unlocked Scavenging and Scientist. Got to 300 HP at the same time (due to codex gain). The Ants keep marching..
  2. Westy

Selling: SOLD ASG12 Bucketful T5.99 TIR 177/200

Weapon is sold. Hi all, had this a short time to fill a gap and no longer need this as I've reached my BLP Ranged goals. Happy to trade down or around its value. I'd like to do pistol or melee next. May consider longer range or MF. What is good about the weapon: - dpp and dps is modestly...
  3. Westy

Selling: Cryogenic 8 T7.26 SOLD (traded)

Hi all, Please PM offers here or in game at Buster Westy Westmoreland Cryogenic 8 MF chip TIR 129/200. Currently Tier 7.26 and increasing. SOLD (traded) AND Jag Adjusted sold.
  4. Westy

Happy New Year

May 2023 be unreal. ^^ did i just predict May for Unreal.
  5. Westy

Selling: Titan Gloves F (SOLD)

Titan Gloves F Open to any offers here, PM or reach me in game Buster Westy Westmoreland.
  6. Westy

Old Fred Action at Atlas

Old Fred at Atlas
  7. Westy

Selling: SOLD Ozpyn BP S1X4 T2.32 TIR127

Hi all selling this great cheap Unlimited weapon. Collected myself from Cyrene doing Tanhok Mission. I now have something with a bit more dps so no longer need this. Weapon has great reload speed and low ammo usage. SOLD - To a 'happy' new owner. Base specs...
  8. Westy

Selling: SOLD ---- Athenic Ring, Augmented

Athenic Ring, Augmented 20% evade/doge/jamming & 20% decreased critical damage. TT+1200. Note: I'm on Cyrene atm so we can work something out if your on another planet. RING IS SOLD.
  9. Westy

Selling: SOLD - Christmas Ring 2020

Hi all, I've decided to sell my Christmas Ring 2020. PM offers. I'll put the same BO as a previous sale of 40k ped. Buy out instantly gets it. Will consider reasonable offers. Ring is now SOLD - Silent buyer.
  10. Westy

Christmas Ring 2020

Haven't posted a HoF in a while but this one was worthy i reckon. Very happy chappy right now. Was opening boxes as I looted them.
  11. Westy

Ukash depo problem

So on the 3rd of Dec I tried to depo with Ukash. Deposit fails. Logged support. Tried many times since and got a mate to try the same code and it failed too. (no my last name is not Assange:yay:). Get this 'internal error' message. So 12-13 days later and I'm adding to support case for an...
  12. Westy

new PB for Westy

Got this fat lode just near the Segna TP, 2nd last bomb. lol. Better get back to extracting, bye.:yay:
  13. Westy

The 12 days of VU10

Ok. So to the tune of the '12 days of christmas'. I'll start it off. Each poster after copy the previous and keep it going. Doesn't have to stop at 12. Rules are meant to be broken. lol. So here we go: On the first day of VU10 MA gave to me 1 Pixie Thigh.:yay:
  14. Westy

Some nice recent HOFs.

Been a bit quiet last couple months. And not had much luck month before that. The peds all come home to roost this week. Results of 2 recent mining runs and a Crafting run. Mining 1Aug Mining 8Aug Crafting 7Aug
  15. Westy

Does RL weather ever prevent you from playing

I thought this could be interesting topic. Probably been done before. Have you ever been restricted from playing EU due to the weather. Today in Melbourne it is 44 Celsius or 111 Fahrenheit for the others. I have Air Con. at home but not in the study where my desktop is. So its about 35+ C in...
  16. Westy

Australia Day Gathering/Hunt

For the last 3 years i've always been to the Australia Day Hunt. So this is a call to other Aussies to join in. When: 26th of January (:eek: if u don't know that) Where: Meet at TI Bar. Just Nth of the TP, next to the lake Time: 2300 Eastern DST time. Midday MA time. What: Meet up wait for...
  17. Westy

Belkar XVII and XX

Got these two nice hofs last nite. Got the XVII first then two global and was tt + already. So the XX was all cream on top. You love these moments. I'd been on a down trend for a bit so this is a bit of a correction at just the right time. Near Reis/Sakura. OF105/OA104.
  18. Westy

I need you to be cool... Are you Cool?

I'm Cool :cool: So close to Mineral Sense and Coolness, plus not far off BPC. Was good to get one done before 3x ends.
  19. Westy

Westy finally cracks the third Roman Numeral

Nice XXI narc. So my best loot to date. So I'm pretty happy. Just had XX the other day. EDIT: well continued the run and added this to the pile. Another XX. BTW amped 105's. So its not that amazing. just a good run.
  20. Westy

HoF: XX Gazz

Yet again an amped(103) XX for Westy (about the 5th i think). Still can't crack the 3rd roman numeral. This one broke a decline over several runs (especially since VU). Hopefully some more good ones still to come. I like this screenshot. Most miners should know this spot.
  21. Westy

Another XX uber this week. 1149 Belkar.

Less than a week since my Gazz XX of 1050 ped. This one came in at 1149 ped and is now my highest loot in anything (crafted a mann mph dlx for about 1120 peds ages ago). This makes about 4 or 5 XX i've got. I can't seem to get the third roman numeral. Maybe soon. Third time lucky (though seems...
  22. Westy

My first mining uber, XX Gazz

I've had XX before but this is the first one with TT over 1k. Best bit is its 17 bombs into 3 x 104 amp run. Had to log after this one to do some work. So look forward to coming back later with still 100 bombs to go already 2 x tt return on the run. Its the best feeling when your in that...
  23. Westy

A very good mining run

Off on my usual z20 + oa101 mining run of 152 bombs. apart from the usual VII and below there were these: XIV, X, XIII, X and the finisher a XVII. 400% return on the run. Wish i was doing 103's like i used to. Or 105's :eek:
  24. Westy

RIP Marber Bravo

With the new mob health regen this weapon is pretty useless now.:mad: I stopped using it on Allo/Ambu. I guess all mobs are going this way now. So MA maybe increase the uses per minute on this weapon. I expect to see this weapons price dramatically fall. I haven't sold mine yet.
  25. Westy

Win 250 Ped Plus A Goblin Armor Set

VOTING CLOSED - Winner is Noodles NightOwl O'shea - Win 250 Ped Plus A Goblin Armor Set THE POLL CLOSED. WINNER IS Noodles NightOwl O'shea 2nd place Dellelyth Dell Arcaanum 3rd place Jeremy Jerry Hof Noodles NightOwl O'shea Indigo Rage Wyrdweaver Dell Dahlia Black Zartolo Zeke Nugent...
Back