Search results

1. Saradu

Vote for O2 on erection day !

This thread is hillarious :yay:
  2. Saradu

Too warm, can't sleep

Yeah we have a candle but didn't think of it........ a little to late, two bites on each leg and one on my big toe......itching and using all kinds of topicals to try to stop the itch, wish they had caladryl lotion here but I can't find any.... worked best for me.
  3. Saradu

Too warm, can't sleep

Yep accumulated many bites that night I could not sleep. Last night was nice, good breeze, yay.
  4. Saradu

Too warm, can't sleep

Yep too warm in the Netherlands too so up I am, can't sleep :(
  5. Saradu

Question: Are the new pets sick?

Maybe it is some futuristic thing where pets will fight and one appears to die( not really though) but in the meantime it is really annoying that they do this all the time now.
  6. Saradu

Entropia Universe 15.3.2 Release Notes

Now that is not what I heard from ND.
  7. Saradu

Well the pandi pet on Arkadia is not exportable either. Was upset a little about that one too as a matter of fact. And the pets from cyrene aren't even doing their tricks, ugh..... lots to be upset about
  8. Saradu

I agree Kull, MA could have said something. I knew this before going to RT or Roni getting me one. It was also talked about a lot in the RT channel and even Neverdie or someone said that the Vixens are being coded so that each planet can choose whether or not to allow them on the planet...
  9. Saradu

Well we already knew the vixen pets were banned from other planets @@
  10. Saradu

looking for Rabinger Pet

can't believe MA would be removing the other kanins....I have a silver and if removed I am going to be pissed OFF!
  11. Saradu

looking for Rabinger Pet

Ah I was looking for that certain npc, saw a video and a tiger ran across the screen, so now i know what pet they were talking about.
  12. Saradu

Server downtime for patch

fix the pets that die animation?
  13. Saradu

Help: can't login any more

YAY :wtg: :wtg::wtg:
  14. Saradu

Help: can't login any more

I don't think there is much support on the weekend. Hope I am wrong and you get results
  15. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

[I do understand the issue that the female players are making. Well this one is not complaining, other than banning them from other planets!
  16. Saradu

Buying: Hogglo Pygmy Pet

Is no joke, I saw one ingame Also Svarog has one :)
  17. Saradu

Question: Nutrio prices: what happened

Pets is what happened and I am sure a little greediness to go with selling nutrio bars.
  18. Saradu

PET: Pygmy Kong

Yeah a picture would be cool. (pet collector) :)
  19. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

Found out they are cheaper to purchase than tame since you have to kill about 500 certain mobs for one to spawn.
  20. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

Anyone know exactly where these vixens are found to tame?
  21. Saradu

Buy item in webshop with ped

Well it sucks for some that don't have paypal or a CC (not me someone else) but has and gets their peds via a bank account but cannot get anything from the webshop via the bankaccount. That sucks!
  22. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

As was mentioned in our FB forum, since toulan does not allow vehicles, they alone could prevent this pet, I don't see it as being a problem, but let others do what they wish with their pets, this is totally ridiculous about this certain pet, my god!!!
  23. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

I agree......... :eyecrazy: Besides Toulan is pretty dead anyways, it is each time hubby and I go there, hardly ever see anyone. It's a damn game!!
  24. Saradu

Vixen Android Pet

What does Toulon have to do with RT?
Back