Search results

1. Solo4711

Info: Seller on auction appear randomly as "?"

Hello, cant find a function to sell items anonymously on auction so prolly its a bug? On some auctions the name of the seller is not shown , theres just a "?" - question mark as name. Greets, EDIT: the buyers are also randomly shown as "?"
  2. Solo4711

Rocktropia - The End is Near

http://rocktropia.com/rocktropia-end-near/
  3. Solo4711

Germany acknowledged Bitcoins to be an "currency unit" and "private money"

Hi, http://rt.com/news/bitcoin-germany-recognize-currency-641/ Greets,
  4. Solo4711

Red Bull Stratos starting

Hello, the RedBull Stratos is starting in some minutes. http://www.youtube.com/redbull A man jumps from space into earth breaking the sound barrier. Good Luck to that guy jumping from 120000 ft.
  5. Solo4711

Spaceships dont appear in space station teleporter

Hello, When exiting a spaceship (Privateer or Mothership) to the space station it often happens that the spaceships which are docked at the station are not inside the list of the teleporter of the station. The messages "Starfinder XYZ arrived" and "MS xyz" arrived" are on the screen but no...
  6. Solo4711

The THING Arctic news for 2nd october

Hello, just seen this announcement. "Public Storage in the Antarctic compromised October 1st, 2012 Posted in Uncategorized By NEVERDIE Write comment The Entire Antarctic Region will be Quarantined, effective Tuesday 10/02/2012. Stragglers are advised to clear out their storage units...
  7. Solo4711

Theory of Cost Centers and Budgets

Hello, as I saw more and more postings which report about things such as average TT loot payback I was thinking about how that all is organised and how would I organise such lootsystem myself when it comes to a monetary system. There was frust, anger and also relief and happyness about the...
  8. Solo4711

Cobat log addiditions

Cobat log additions Hi, was thinking about some things lately and would like to ask if it is possible to have additions to the combat log. Destroyed enhancers cause a message in the chatwindow. The addiditon of: - Enhancers used on weapons - Each Enhancers count while hunting - Enhancers...
  9. Solo4711

FYI: MAYDAY: Planet Entry bugged - my Quadwing Interceptor disappeared

Hello, while finishing the route Cyrene -> Calypso I entered Calypso. When I enter the planet the screen keept complete black and I got a message that I am close to a area where vehicles are not allowed. I could hear the turbines of my quad turn off and after some while water bubbling. I...
  10. Solo4711

Leviathan are fed up, fly up and...

... protest against the long term animal harassment. c: Calypso (19229, 36175, 219)
  11. Solo4711

Question: What should be done with space travel?

Hello, as there are lots of different threads scattered around with discussion of "space" is here a poll to find out what majority thinks. For some it seems to have grown into a daily business for some it seems to be a form of harassment. 1 vote per person. the tp option would include that a...
  12. Solo4711

Arrival Zone Genesis and it's missions

Hello, when arriving at genesis I noticed different happenings. On the end of the building is a swimming pool with a sign infront to take caution. If you don't follow the sign but jump in the pool you get a mission message completed. At the bar is a bartender located who is missing his...
  13. Solo4711

What do you think about the Informations by MA?

Hello, alot speculations and discussions have been seen on the forums on regular basis. This poll is for everybody to express their thoughts. The poll is about the Information provided by mindark. - Announcements (changes and plans of mindark, release notes, events) - Ingame Informations...
  14. Solo4711

Do you have the impression that hunting loot is a salami tactic?

Hello everyone, as I had a try at several professions so far I came across hunting and its loot resources. Alot resources I gather while hunting seem to be resources which dont have a demand at all which leads to a constant growth of these resources in my storage. The sales numbers on the...
Back