Search results

1. J

Imk3 tier 7,5

Imp FAP t3 > ImpMk2 t7 not by much maybe even equal...
  2. J

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

I am old school that is how I roll ;) 100 max at 60 shots a min 6000 damage / 60 seconds 100 dps ;)
  3. J

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

man we had some good old days... how much money would it take to get back the old platform? or have a 2000 something planet... and that old music was the fucking best... I miss that entropia music and sounds... i have them and enjoy them from time to time... takes me back... when entropia was great
  4. J

Halloween Mayhem Results

6 vamp cloaks looted... thats a nice rare item
  5. J

Dear MA...this game has finally become unplayable for me.

that is the problem we are the customer... and we should be treated like one... with respect and MA should try to do things the customer wants... instead... we have entropia universe...
  6. J

How many would be interested in recover NI planet?

the amount has prob gone up, this was many years back... I was just telling my experience to give a baseline of what MA had talked about in the past...
  7. J

Selling: Taking offers on Mod Merc, Imp fap, Shadow F set UL and all skills

<removed> any idea a price your looking for on the entire package skills and items?
  8. J

How many would be interested in recover NI planet?

I would be interested in putting 25-50k$ down on some partial ownership stake I have talked to MA before about planets when it was first introduced... they told me $250k and a way to generate 150k new players ;) that was the guidelines so we would need roughly 5-10 more investors like myself
  9. J

Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

I forget if it was tiered but it was returned for 1,000 peds or some fee... this was sortly after squal TTed his OA
  10. J

Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

I TTed a Nifl one early morning after a long day of game play... in my defence I was also using up a shitload of (L) nifls and rainbows
  11. J

Where the Melee Amps?

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  12. J

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

52 business days... truly despicable... 10 years is a long time to be around as a game... I miss the old days... but these withdraw periods are starting to really worry me... I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it isnt a train...
  13. J

No more booze

the link is bad anyone have a new link?
  14. J

Discovery: Vampiric Cloak (M)

sounds like it speeds up healing process
  15. J

nearly 3 month withdraw time then? that is bad... what happened to 30 business days? why does it even take this long when they take our money instantly ;) 20 business days a month not including holidays... nearly 3 months to process withdraw... amazing
  16. J

What to Expect from £70 ($109) deposit - REVIEW

great review~!:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  17. J

wow Kev your up to 50 business days... that is just terrible
  18. J

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

spoken like a true CLD owner ;) Investing is my profession(16+years)... and not just equities... but highly sophisticated investment vehicles... CLD are not worth 1500... atleast not to me.. shame I can not "short" them ;) or hedge against them... then things would get fun
  19. J

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

prices are still 1400+peds on deeds? amazing
  20. J

Selling: R150 Assassin UL - Tier 7.1

any price you have in mind?
  21. J

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

a lot of sexy new weapons... Someone is welcome to start the list back up but there is just too much now :)
  22. J

Unique Items

2 mod tegs...
  23. J

Unique Items

1 of 4 and 1 of 9 doesnt seem unique :( unique is 1 of a kind... when there is 9 of something... this is not unique... it is rare... but not unique
  24. J

Heard this story before... fun story about WoW

http://beta.fool.com/studyearnenjoy/2013/07/22/world/40771/?source=eogyholnk0000001 In my opinion, the greatest video game of all time was classic World of Warcraft, the first one that came out. That game was, and still is in my mind, the best MMORPG ever. Whether it was questing or raiding a...
  25. J

Smilgs hunting log

he looted a DOA slug... should be a huge month!
Back