Search results

1. krazykat

Buying: I'm thinking of buying a privateer again

Bump. Still interested in a ship
  2. krazykat

Revived on Cyrene Space Station when I was closer to Calypso

Its possible that the Caly SS server was offline at the time in which case you'd have been revived at the nearest available place.
  3. krazykat

Entropia Life, (Tracker)

I'm logging on with no issues.
  4. krazykat

Selling: Oh Yeah!

How much for the redhead? :D
  5. krazykat

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Using LBML I always extract claims right away. Its much more efficient than running about dropping probes then going back and extracting all the claims afterwards. It does not stop me from doing long runs.
  6. krazykat

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

https://dev.epicgames.com/documentation/en-us/unreal-engine/hardware-and-software-specifications-for-unreal-engine?application_version=5.0
  7. krazykat

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

This is a pain in the ass. Fix some things, break more, job creation at work.
  8. krazykat

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Its working for me. Just logged onto the site.
  9. krazykat

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

It might help if El was on a secure server. Firefox has been flagging it as an unsecure site for ages.
  10. krazykat

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug report Description Global event menu comes up when I get a mining claim or a global. Steps to reproduce Drop probe, get claim. Or get a global.
  11. krazykat

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

I get the global events menu popping up when I get a mining claim. This might be due to some setting in my game, but I can't work out what.
  12. krazykat

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback: Options window pops up when I get a mining claim. This might be due to a setting on my game, but I can't work out what.
  13. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

Not an issue. I'm not looking for profit. I get skills through the whole process (and a degree of satisfaction in doing it that way as well) and I'm intending to use the end result myself. Eventually.
  14. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

I'm mainly a miner so I'll mine up my own Dianthus and Ignisium. No problem. I'll do a run sometime on demonic detector or excavator and see what I get BP wise. Should generate plenty of residue at least.
  15. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

70,000% MU. Either its not a very common drop or people are sitting on huge piles of them :rolleyes: I'm not inclined to pay that much for a 30 click BP
  16. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

Thanks. None on AH at the moment though.
  17. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

What drops this BP? No info on wiki. I'd like to get hold of one, but there's no rush.
  18. krazykat

News: 2024 User Interface Update

I'll add the terminal and crafting windows as well. I did not think of them until afterwards. And then there's space. Anything connected to this UI thats specifically space related?
  19. krazykat

I'd like to see how the map looks and also how the item windows look. What about the tracked mission dropdown info. ? What will happen to that?
  20. krazykat

I think he means that they will be changing systems gradually to be compatible with EU5 as well as the current system so that UE5 implementation will be less complex. Thats my read of it anyway.
  21. krazykat

This is an important point. LBML in particular won't work if the position, LON/LAT, is not shown on the radar.
  22. krazykat

Captains List

I suppose I should update since its been a while. Level 28 captain. Kronan.
  23. krazykat

FYI: Brad's Coloring Service

Just to note that orange and tiarak texture gives a good red if you have someone who wants something in red.
  24. krazykat

F-key function almost invaluable

Don't even need to aim in the general direction of the mob. It'll target and auto fire at the closest mob regardless of where it is.
  25. krazykat

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

There's 11 repeatable missions according to the Wiki. The entropia planets list does not distinguish between repeatable and non-repeatable.
Back