Search results

1. Johned

Howdy everyone

Nice to see so many familiar faces here and in world! I am back after several months off. Had several life issues going on with both work and health and I found I had no time at all to come online for a while. Things are settling down a bit and I am back. Not sure I will be back on...
  2. Johned

Welcome to the gateway

I thought I would post a few pictures of the gateway for those of you that are downloading the game and waiting to log on for the first time to help you know where things are and what you are looking for. I did not take any pictures of outside, only the main hub where you will find the NPCs...
  3. Johned

Large influx at the gateway

Hello all, I normally spend around 2 to 4 hours a day on the gateway helping the new players that are coming in. Some days are really busy where I can hardly keep up but today was another story. I am used to seeing around 10 to 25 new players at the gateway at any one time most of my shifts...
  4. Johned

i am the creator of TDO

Tired of being dissed, left for dead, and treated like shit Totally Decomposed One is my adopted zombie. This post is based on this thread - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mentors-disciples/185927-i-am-creator-rondo.html Zombie: Totally Decomposed One Owner: Johned Maturity...
  5. Johned

Test -video of an almost uber - test

Testing - this is a video test of an almost uber - Had this been an actual uber ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9HkVbGIWQ The EU version of being Rick rolled - Being NEVER DONE NEVER DID? Not sure yet
  6. Johned

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Several stories around the first of the month continue to today. At first I thought it was an April fools joke, but the stories about this man continue today. This man was arrested, articles say he was strangely dressed and claimed he was from the future and traveled back to prevent the...
  7. Johned

EU on the Commodore 64?

The Commodore 64 is making a comeback - other than the Intel Video it would run EU. http://www.commodoreusa.net/index.html
  8. Johned

I think Marco should ...

buy Hanne a biscuit for doing such a great job- NOM NOM NOM :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/183532-gloryhounds-never-give-up.html
  9. Johned

Achievement: Gloryhounds never give up

After a search 25 months in the making Success has been achieved! My search began on 2-17- 2008 with my first post on EF mentioning I was missing trooper feet. Over the next 5 months I posted several more times in various threads until on 7-8-2008 I posted a thread on EF dedicated to looking...
  10. Johned

Selling: Tiering componants

Make an offer - not an auction, just looking to sell this lot at a fair price. Adaptive Fire Rate Component 27 $8.10 Blazar Fragment 473 Electronic Stabilizing Component 117 $23.40 Focus Lense Component 163 $32.60 High Definition GUI Component 3 $0.90 High Speed Control Component...
  11. Johned

Tech Support for Husbands

I thought I would post the other side of the coin from RJ's post =-======---======--===--========= Dear Tech Support: Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable...
  12. Johned

Help - I bid my entire CC!

I read this article today and it made me think of so many auction threads here. What I want is a CC that won't be declined if I purchase something that costs 3 Billion $! Man 'buys' $3billion CD-ROM on Amazon - just to see what would happen By Mail Foreign Service Read more...
  13. Johned

Achievement: Someone had to be first

Wanted to test the waters with UL tier upgrades so brought my finisher/small mob weapon up to tier 1 to see how the process worked. First to tier 1 on EP17 ME
  14. Johned

JSM is so uber that

A few weeks ago we were playing a game in soc chat called JSM is so uber that ... insert saying here. This is similar to the Chuck Norris game except we are using a fictional EU uber we like to call JSM. Each post should start off with JSM is so uber that Disclaimer: The JSM character is...
  15. Johned

Two thoughts about VU 10.1

On 9-17 Marco posted on Entropia Gateway that we will see VU 10.1 on October 6th and that the VU will be split and that MF teleport will be in the first batch. 7 days later Support informed me that apartments would be implemented in 10.1 I am not sure what other remaining parts that were...
  16. Johned

New complaint form recieved

17. Johned

The real truth behind all of this

Even before the blinding light began to fade I could tell that this was no ordinary revive. My brain was fuzzy and I struggled to remember what had happened. My eyes were still closed the after effects of the revival light patterns still etched into them. I shook my head in an attempt to clear...
  18. Johned

VU 10 Armor

The best laid plans of ... I have 32* sets of armor and have planned to take screenies of each set once VU10 was out and I had things set up. I logged on last night with the plan in mind that I would get shots of all the sets to post. I took shots of the two sets I had been using before...
  19. Johned

Info: Warning about Estate storage box

Like the others that had items stored in estates I recieved special boxes in my storage with my items in them. 100 items per box. I decided tonight I was going to take pictures of my armor sets to post, I have 32 sets and decided I would do 10 sets at a time. After spending 90 minutes...
  20. Johned

patch hanging

I am unable to download the patch, it hangs around 65% complete. Restarted the client loader and same thing occurs. I have to head back to work, so dissapointed I wasn't able to get in at lunch time. Makes it all the harder to wait until after work,
  21. Johned

Question: Verify items VU10?

On Sunday I will logging in to the EU website and keeping a copy of my items list so I can compare and make sure nothing is missing after the VU. I am not losing sleep with the thought that anything will be lost, but this is a large upgrade and there may be a chance and I know I won't be able to...
  22. Johned

Bears - Beer - Bar

I was reading another thread and saw RC post this - and it reminded me of an old joke. ------------------------ This bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender "Bartender give me a Beer" The bartender looks at the bear and says "We serve no Beer to no bears in this bar" The...
  23. Johned

Selling: All the colors of the rainbow and more

I have quite a few paint cans hanging around in my storage and I need to clean them out to make room for all of the loot I am about to start getting. I want to sell this a a bulk lot, total TT 456.58. Make me an offer I can't refuse :-) (Blue) 357 17.85 (Brown) 2238 156.66 (Burgundy)...
  24. Johned

Will the leader of Divine Justice please read this

I have important news for you. No members of Divine Justice will share their Carlsberg with me. They tell me that they have to save it for their leader. Say it ain't so - I am soooo thirsty
  25. Johned

711 Vs Star

This struck my funny bone - others may not see it the same way but I am sharing anyway. 711 - 711 - 711 - 711 Star gets the last word in a complete opposite 117 :laugh: Yes my sense of humor is probably warped Click to enlarge
Back