Search results

1. G

DJ Neptune - Wild DUBStep/Electro/Trance/D&B/VG Gamer Remixes Weekend Party mix!

Freaky Friday Show I forgot to post in here to let you guys know I am still doing Freaky Fridays weekend party mix! We are down to the last hour of my set for tonight so tune in now to catch it. Also, after my show Wildman is going to be spinning some more dub and dance music, so the party...
  2. G

DJ Neptune - Wild DUBStep/Electro/Trance/D&B/VG Gamer Remixes Weekend Party mix!

Live from SBI's Mother Ship the Kronan - About 1 hour into the set and 2 hours left if you want to tune in now, we got the party going on, and afterwards you got Wildman coming up, so tune in now and get your Freaky Friday on!
  3. G

About to go LIVE Tune in now, we are about to go live in about 5 minutes :) Get ready! I am going to be out at Nea's on Calypso if you want to get a shoutout, have a request, or just want to join in on the dancing! www.atlashavenradio.com
  4. G

Pre info for tonights set! We are still on the wonderful Planet of Calypso, although tonight, since we plan on getting sweaty from dancing I thought we would have it out at Neas! That way you can bump and grind to the music as well as grind on the mobs and collect up some sweat. I got SEVERAL...
  5. G

Freaky Friday is BACK!!! Well guess what?! Freaky Friday is Back,baby! DJ Neptune spinning live RIGHT NOW, on Jennifer Island (just south of Port Atlantis on the crescent shaped island) Weekend Party Mix - Dubstep/Electro/House/Trance/Request/Remixes!!! Come on out! Get some sand between...
  6. G

Sorry to self bump but DAMN I am STILL going! Trying to beat Wildman's epic set last weekend of 9 hours and we are getting close! But Really I am out here spinning as long as there are people out here at the quarry dancing, so if you aren't doing anything pop on by! I got a few more hours...
  7. G

Hey thanks appreciate it! All the DJs and people that showed up to support me has been overwhelming! Everyone seems to be having a good time, we are doing requests too, and we are STILL going strong! So if you aren't doing anything pop on buy there is quite a few people still partying it up...
  8. G

Thanks spongey :) Sorry to keep you from slumber, i can't help but pop out the wild dance mixes :) Appreciate you listening, and we are STILL going live and strong allll night long for those that haven't tuned in yet!
  9. G

So its the weekend and you are like what do i do now? Well tune into DJ Neptune at : www.atlashavenradio.com I am RIGHT now spinning my Premiere set! Getting some great feedback so far, please tune in, I am going to go till I drop and taking some requests as well, so we got an all night...
  10. G

System is curerntly offline?

Yep, damn you 2012 prophecy!
Back