Search results

1. Hellfire

Buying: Limited Edition Coin

It looks like I won't be able to loot one in time (bots just don't like me) so if you have one for sale, PM or reply
  2. Hellfire

Selling: TK 220 Finder

Well I bought one recently and it doesn't really suit me (I think the issue may be that I don't have it maxed) anyway I'd like to sell it so that I can use my peds elsewhere (probably on mining amps) I'd like what I paid for it, about 490%, but I'm open to suggestions The TT is about 3/4 (190 ped)
  3. Hellfire

Buying: Ziplex TK220 At about Half TT

Don't really want to invest the peds in a full TT one, so if you have one around half TT I'd like to buy it
  4. Hellfire

Selling: Large amount of Himi

I have a lot of Himi in storage (more than all of the himi currently in auction combined) I'm looking for somebody who would like all of it (or at least a decent amount) so that we can save on auction fees etc.
  5. Hellfire

Buying: Looking for Looted Shirts (M)

I'd like to buy a (some) looted male shirt, I've got a couple but I would like a few more, I might also be interested in pants, boots etc. only looted though Tell me what you have and how much you would like for it :)
  6. Hellfire

Help: Artistic advice wanted

I was looking at The Onciest's thread HERE and was very impressed, so you should check it out too. Recently I have started drawing (mostly when I'm meant to be paying attention in lectures) :) I use a fine-tipped pen and just draw whatever comes to mind. I was just looking for some...
  7. Hellfire

Help needed: EU with Comodo Firewall not working

Hey guys, I just reformated my computer, as I like to do every so often, and decided to install comodo firewall instead of zonealarm, which I used to have, because I prefer the UI among other things. The problem is EU just won't work When logging in I put in my username and password and it...
  8. Hellfire

Hellfire's PVP4 adventures

Introduction Throughout the history of EU there has always been one activity that I considered, at that point in time, to be my best chance of making peds; at different points in time this has been hunting mining and crafting , which explains why my skills are all over the place :) Lately I...
  9. Hellfire

If you don't like the new Spiral Street Silent Shade Jacket thread

Then please send support a message because I seem to be the only one according to them
  10. Hellfire

The worst beahviour ive ever seen ingame

While hunting bots west of troy I found Johnpro and Lee from the society Temporal Destinies repeatedly killing themselves over and over by running into a group of bots. I thought this was weird but didn't take much notice of it Then for no reason at all, they started making it hard for me to...
  11. Hellfire

<BUYING> Aurli Shock Flesh

Want to buy Aurli Shock Flesh I need about 100-200 now, but I need more fairly regularly PM or post here, I am able to offer a very competitive price
  12. Hellfire

3 Achievements today :)

A small one A Moderate one And an uber one :wtg::wtg: Ok maybe I had a bit of help with the last one ;)
  13. Hellfire

Anyone in Stockholm..

Hey guys I've just arrived in Stockholm and have checked into my Hostel, i'm staying about 5 min walk from the central train station For people who live here, what are some cool things to do/see while I am here, preferbly things that dont cost too much Also is there a place I can play EU...
  14. Hellfire

Two 500+ in a few min

I usually don't post my globals, but this made my day Talk about breaking the drought I hit an extremely large blaus, was really happy Bombed in all 4 directions and hit a huge blaus less than 10 min later Needless to say im stoked:yay:
  15. Hellfire

<SELLING> 2A Plates

Selling 2A armor plates, basically the best value for ped plates +5 each The more you buy the bigger discount you get :) Just tell me how many you want, and when/where you want to meet me ingame PE-Wiki link
  16. Hellfire

Help me with my RTW trip (and i'll give you EFD)

Hey guys I just finished school at the end of last year and got into the uni course that I wanted!:yay: and as a reward im going on a round the world trip Here is a list of places ill be staying in: Los Angeles San Francisco Antigua Grenada St lucia New York London Stockholm Madrid...
  17. Hellfire

Quest for a korss

I wanted to try out the korss since I can't use an opalo anymore :P But I didn't want to buy one for 200% off auction So I checked PE-Wiki (use it its awesome) And it told me to hunt feffoids So I grabbed my valor and decided to hunt feffs until I looted a korss 200 ped in and Click to...
  18. Hellfire

Market manipulation of skill chips!

I have been spending a lot of time looking at skill chips in auction for my research (here ) And i noticed that there were a lot of very low tt skill chips in auction by 2 or 3 people Click to enlarge and Click to enlarge As you can see a 0.00 ped chip that sells for 1 ped has a markup of...
  19. Hellfire

Detailed Skills vs Experience study

I have been collecting some data from skills chips since the change in VU 8.7 to try and work out the relationship between skills and experience, see my results below, and i'll update every so often :) UPDATE 2: 345 Different TT skill chips checked Hopefully i'll be able to get a lot more...
  20. Hellfire

Selling 2A plates for +8.0

Edit: Plates will be in auction instead...
  21. Hellfire

Entropia Vector Art

My friend was doing some vector drawings, so I decided to have a try, and I did one of my avatar holding an EP-40 Note: this is my first attempt at a vector drawing ever Click to enlarge I like the result, except I couldnt really get the hands right :) If you are uber at this type of...
  22. Hellfire

Sell - MA-103 (33 attempts)

Like the title says, PM or post if you are interested :)
  23. Hellfire

Selling OA-102 BP (36 attempts)

If you would like this, pm me or post here
  24. Hellfire

Massive duru hof!

I was using an OF-105 recently, but I decided to buy an OF-211 (L) to get better depth, and on my very first run with my new finder BAM! 936 ped of duru :D Click to enlarge You can see from my ped card that I was in need of hoffing ;) It was my biggest loot ever for the 3 years ive been...
  25. Hellfire

Hellfire's useless item challenge!

Are you a horder like me? Unable to tt anything Just look at this! 145 Basic Pump blueprint 1 0.01 PED Storage 146 Basic Pump blueprint 1 0.01 PED Storage 147 Basic Pump blueprint 1 0.01 PED Storage 148 Basic Pump blueprint 1 0.01 PED Storage 149 Basic Pump blueprint 1 0.01 PED Storage 150...
Back