Search results

1. unufain8

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

Item = 10k Rent item fee - 50 ped/day Rent item 100 days = 5k Make a loan pay 110%-115% - Item is yours Moral = Instead of loosing 5k you only loose the % of the loan. Renting is bad, and it only worked when there was just a few top tier weapons that beat everything, now with this huge infusion...
  2. unufain8

515k ath chat

He also told you that ba*lz and money are the new meta :). Greetings my friend
  3. unufain8

Selling: ARMATRIX BC-120 FEN EDITION

the dpp is insane, and the gap of dps between bc120 and mod nano is covered by range.
  4. unufain8

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

they shoul make a ingame wiki with compare weapons etc mobs spawns like in other games, and all that info make it exportable into different programs. its 2024 its a few coding. it just takes will to act. for example clicking on 1 mob it could just show the loot table and drop rate.
  5. unufain8

Account termination sale SHOP / Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 #3 S

Stop the missinformation. you just got your response from an official.
  6. unufain8

Account termination sale SHOP / Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 #3 S

blueprints and materials yes, like it was before but your rifle wont be taken away from you so stop the missinformation.
  7. unufain8

HoF: BunkerThree Stream HOFS & UBERS

is it the caffeine effect starting to work on you?
  8. unufain8

News: Introducing TWEN Token

sb10 was pulled at @45k because the player that pulled it was in a hurry and did not think about gaining some more tokens to get something even beter. Usually and that was my play style for a long time, when i needed another 200 lysterium to craft something (this is an example) i payed even 200%...
  9. unufain8

Discovery: Fast Aid Pack, Modified, TWEN Edition

but the only difference between them is that jester in reality is maxed at 100 :)
  10. unufain8

Selling: Selling Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition T0

I wonder how much this should cost. free bump
  11. unufain8

BP-20 Twen Edition - Hunting Log

so you are running only on loss?
  12. unufain8

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

I am reading minds. Simple truth.
  13. unufain8

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

he was reffering to the red dragon (society) guy who bought every skill and item from AH, he is confusing Yazuky with him.
  14. unufain8

Selling: Smilgs - selling all skills in big batches ~750K skill points remaining

So sad seeing you leave, end of a era. GL with your new projects, loved the info you shared while playing. And that you never responsed to the haters.
  15. unufain8

Help: Modified Viceroy CANNOT be returned to NPC. Bug? Oversight?

Gl tt-ing the set. Take care and i wish you all the best and good things.
  16. unufain8

HoF: BunkerThree Stream HOFS & UBERS

i think you watched to many streams of that guy who play the slot machines :)
  17. unufain8

Gold Rush 2023 - Hunting Winners

Prizes are looking very good, awesome stats for them on wiki http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=3014 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=3015 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=3016 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=3017
  18. unufain8

Selling: T2.99 Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Modified

"Too soon, Junior."
  19. unufain8

Buying: WTB Settler Gloves/Faceguard BPs (UL)

Arent these one sold via technician?
  20. unufain8

Selling: (Sold)

Why are here so many posts flaming this sell thread and no admin deleting them?
  21. unufain8

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

What in the name of IDIOTISM has your name related to something sexual?
  22. unufain8

Price Check ArMatrix Laser Sight Mk.3, TWEN Edition

You are right, in the case that vendor its not restocked (which is most surely it wont).
  23. unufain8

I didnt said its not a good tool, i was saying that 120k tokens for 60k ped instead of going for a weapon when stock is refilled its a loss.
  24. unufain8

you are missing my point.
Back