Search results

1. Nitrosomonas

Question: New type of dome / instance

Hi everyone! I've been toying with an idea the last few days. My idea is a new type of dome or instance. It would allow the hunter (or team) to put in a DNA sample of a mob (any mob) and the dome (or instance) would spawn creatures of the given DNA and require a certain amount of fertilizer...
  2. Nitrosomonas

Question: New type of dome / instance

Hi everyone! I've been toying with an idea the last few days. My idea is a new type of dome or instance. It would allow the hunter (or team) to put in a DNA sample of a mob (any mob) and the dome (or instance) would spawn creatures of the given DNA and require a certain amount of fertilizer...
  3. Nitrosomonas

Selling: Ul ma 101

Hello, Due to inactiveness I decided to sell my UL Mining Amp 101 because it's quite a waste just having it gather dust in my storage. I'm not cashing out or anything like that, I just want to give other people the chance to use this great tool :) I'm selling it for 5000 ped, SB and BO. The...
  4. Nitrosomonas

Level 1 finder amplifier (UL)

Hi, I bought this amp a few years ago from a friend that looted it himself. I paid 5k, which probably was a bit much back then but I seriously wanted it :) Now I'm considering selling it, but I wanted your opinion about what it would be worth these days. Although it's only a tiny amp, it's...
  5. Nitrosomonas

Question: Interplanetary trade

Hi, I might be coming back from arkadia to calypso, and was wondering what kind of stuff is needed on calypso? what kind of stuff should i bring back for all of you? :) grtz
  6. Nitrosomonas

Train Crash - Halle - Belgium

Hi all, Some of you might know me, some of you don't. But I'm sure most of you have seen the news of the train crash in Belgium. If not read here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8515855.stm Now it happens to be so that I live 500m from where the train accident happened. Moreso, I was...
  7. Nitrosomonas

Question: Would you prefer a modified accumulate loot rule?

Hi all, I participated in the exa event from FPC, and I think this "accumulate loot" rule seems to put off alot of people. That is why i suggest the rule gets changed to "accumulate loot %" The % would be set by the event organizer, and it would take the loot (similar to the tax system on LA)...
  8. Nitrosomonas

Uber: My first uber ! Foul young

I was just skilling my shortblade when i suddenly heard the magical trumpets! :yay: unbelievable never couldve imagined i would get my first uber from a foul young LMAO :laugh: the feeling i had was incredible :) enjoy ! ps: pls dont -rep me cause i ubered on a noob mob :D
  9. Nitrosomonas

Selling: Batch of Breer m3a's(L)

Hey all, I've got a batch of full TT Breer m3a's (L) i'm selling at the nice price of 49 peds a piece. on auction they're normally 50-51 ped If you buy 5 or more at once, i'll even give you a discount of 0.5 ped/breer, which means only 48,5 ped/gun !! :eek: just post here and/or pm me to...
  10. Nitrosomonas

Manuari Stoikow Anti-material Rifle, Prototype

Starman just looted this while hunting spiders with warants ! I'm very curious about the stats of this gun, and if its maybe a new kind of gun which is gonna be needed to find a new kind of mob that cannot be harmed with conventional weapons? (new planets and all :) ) STARMAN GIVE US STATS ...
  11. Nitrosomonas

Entropian Football is back !

Entropian football is back ! Hello everyone, I hope many of you will remember my first thread about entropian football (for those that need to refresh their memories: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/94598-sport-event-entropian-football.html) After the first match had been...
  12. Nitrosomonas

Sport Event: Entropian Football

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce an idea i've been working on: Entropian Football. The game is based on RL rugby, where you have to get the "ball" to the other side of the field. The rules will be posted below, but the reason for this post is I'd like to organize a testmatch, so I'm looking...
  13. Nitrosomonas

PA = Dutch Colony !

Today me and my friend Dalas discovered the location of the ancient city port atlantis using this new tool called xfire. As you can see in the picture below the tool says we were located in the Netherlands, while standing in the middle of Atlantis. Of course it could be that PA was build upon...
  14. Nitrosomonas

First hunting hof

I finally got my first solo hunting hof today ! After a few weeks of inactivity MA decided i needed a push to stay in the game i guess :) so they gave me this nice 851 ped feff raider with a full tt korss :yay:
  15. Nitrosomonas

First time i get 2 globals in less than 100 ped ammo

I hadn't hunted for a while, and mining was going pretty slow, so i decided it was time for a small hunting trip & continue the everlasting qeust to korss 400 I got these two: first found a little brother of the 400 :) Then after a while i got a 20 ped esi :yay: who's pic got lost in...
  16. Nitrosomonas

A little movie

Hey i made this movie 2 days ago. It started out with me filming someone that was hunting, but ended up at twin ring with some nice flying shots... the ending quite sucks but i was out of video material so i just needed to fill it :ahh: so here it is...
  17. Nitrosomonas

A b-day party & a fef

Thanks to rock's birthday we got these two: Today i needed to decay my repaired amp and thought i might get a new gun :)
  18. Nitrosomonas

Global in MA Event

This afternoon I joined the MA test event in the new LA at swiss, and after 3 hours of unsuccesfull waiting on Mindark Official 08 (the only other participant), and having the place all to myself, i got a little reward for my patience :D Click to enlarge Just after i got it the event ended...
  19. Nitrosomonas

Zombie bp

Hi all, My friend just looted a Zombie thigh guard (L) bp, and he was wondering how much it would be worth, since not many have been sold recently. this is the bp: Any (constructive) comments would be very much appreciated :) If you are interested you can always send me a PM off course Grtz
  20. Nitrosomonas

Bring back headjumping !

Hi, As you all know MA removed the ability to stand on someone's head last VU. I and many other with me think this is a terrible loss ! This is a fun thing to do once in a while, and helps building team & community spirit. So have i seen random people started building a tower. Now isn't that a...
  21. Nitrosomonas

The new search depths

Hi, I noticed the VU changed my search depth of my mf105 and of105 to be more specific: if doubled the search depths (well, ASD * 1.999xx) Does it now indicate the TRUE average search depth? or what's going on here?
  22. Nitrosomonas

A spark to make my day better

Today was really a very bad day... I then went into PE to get my mind of things, and an unbelievable thing happened ! I got my first hof :yay: Thank you MA for making my day a whole lot better :) 2 days ago i unlocked cga... i wonder if that has anything to do with it :) Click to enlarge...
  23. Nitrosomonas

CGA is mine too !

I finally reached my goal !!! im so happy :) the last days have been very bad lootwise, but i just needed to set through to get this on :) Click to enlarge my skills: Click to enlarge my prof standing: Click to enlarge
  24. Nitrosomonas

Who needs sleep anyway?

After having partied for 3 days in a row, i slept till 16.00 this afternoon off course this meant i couldnt sleep tonight :D so at 4am i got up and went to play some PE on my computer, decided to train some more knifing with the tt blade I was going to look for the new bot to test it, but only...
  25. Nitrosomonas

My first korss :)

Today i wanted to go and join the feff rage that's rebooting, so i bought me a H380 from auction and borrowed ghost from a friend loot was pretty sucky, but then eventually this came up :) i guess if i sold it it would make me break even, perhaps even profit, but ill keep it for later Click...
Back